dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Re: Ideas

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:31 pm

Why would you give him the option to allow you to have more than one camper on YOUR property, unless it's some sort of an association where that's banned he can shove it and I'd let him know it. Also loud exhaust. People love that.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:43 pm

County law about only one camping unit per lot. Which i am trying for him to get over i have alot of family that i want to share my property with. And 3 campers 5 wknds during the summer isnt much to ask for. Since he gets 47 without them up there.

Im trying to make him realize that my camper and my camping friends are going to be less of an issue than signs lights paint garbage. His plans are to sell and i want to devalue his place quickly.
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:48 pm

I'd let him sell. If he sells chances are your new neighbors aren't going to be dicks. If you know that he has to sell no matter the value then I could see the point to your plan.

If you decide to piss him off keep in mind he is there when you are not. If something happens you will know who did it but proving it probably won't be easy unless he is an idiot.

One of my clients had a situation like this and it did not end well for him. He knew the jack-wagon who destroyed his stuff but had no way to prove it to the police.

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:30 pm

New plan. Put up cameras then do things to annoy him. Good input Nershi! Can't forget about retaliation. It's to bad he has to be a dbag about you just wanting to have your family up every once and a while and it's just more convenient for them to "camp" in your yard.

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:52 pm

I got no ideas other than if/when he sells to give him a big ol middle finger as he drives off for the last time, maybe a little kissy face too, that would be satisfying.

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 pm

I may just gove him a hug. I think hes lacking happiness in his life

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 pm

randywatson wrote:I may just gove him a hug. I think hes lacking happiness in his life

Kind of sad, guy spends most of his time on a lake shore in mn, must have some major problems if he's lacking happiness. Not sure how being annoyed with seasonal neighbors would lead to sending nasty emails, especially considering the circumstances with the kiddo. a hug may be in order. Lol. I hope your potential new neighbors are a better kind of folks.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:27 pm

1) Devaluing his property will hurt you if you desire to sell. Valuation is based on comps.

2) If he's planning on leaving, refocus on how you can encourage him to leave soon.

3) I doubt the Cty wants to get in the middle of this. Recommend you find some things he's in violation of.

4) Man, I love a good Northwoods domestic. Best one I ever saw was just East of Willey's on Hwy 65, North of McGregor. Not sure who did what, but one weekend there was a huge 6' or 8' dog eared picket fence on the property line, then there was a guy sitting in his yard, in an old steel lawn chair, with a cooler, drinking beer, and a HUGE sign that said, "My Neighbors an Azzhole!"

I'm not disagreeing the guy is a dink, but since he lives there it is quiet 360 days a year and your messing up the other 5.

Rather than retaliate, Shoot him a note a few weeks prior saying, "Yo, fun-sucker, the peeps will be rolling in with some hotties in two weeks. Can't promise you any play, but you won't know unless you come over! We'll score you a couple pulls from buddies "medical" permit!"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:57 pm

IMO, what Maplelakeslayer said. It is worth one good direct confrontation to clear the air. If that doesn't work then;

1. Old throw away toilets with plastic flowers in them

2. Build an outhouse and frequent it quite often.

3. Post up a professional looking sign, "Future Site of Somalia Community Campground"

4. Put some goats in your area. (Check with Walker first as he is a Goat Whisperer)

5. Plant a dense hedge of some kind so that he can't see what you are doing.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Im not selling im 32 and have lots of dreams for my property he is 70 and like bullet is a bad azz behind the keyboard. Still hasnt apologized yet and refuses to call or talk to me. Hes a huge coward. Hes done this with everyone on our road. Guy was burning leaves memorial day wknd and he sent an email to him instead of going to talk to him. Same thing with another guy who was driving up and down our road on 4 wheelers iften enough to piss him off and since our road isnt a 4 wheeler route he emailed him too.

Too be honest i considered this guy a friend. I got him in with the best vascular surgeon at mayo and this is what i get for doing that 5 months later

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”