Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: NORTH ZONE

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:00 pm

There will not be a single citiot that is going to drive 4+ hours to hunt the Northwest based off my post.
Last edited by Fish Felon on Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:02 pm

Fish Felon wrote:There will not be a single citiot that is going to dribe 4+ hours to hunt the Northwest based off my post.

I think you'd be surprised. I haven't hunted up that way in awhile but when I did most guys I ran in to were from the cities so there are already a few making the drive.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:08 pm

Yeah, they're from up there and moved to the cities and going back to hunt. There's guys from the Dakotas, Iowa, Wisconsin...you name it. There's a lot of people living in the cities not from the cities that have ties to different areas.

If they're dumb enough to drive that far solely based on one post on an obscure hunting forum you have nothing to worry about because people that stupid don't kill many ducks.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:36 pm

People drive from South Carolina to North Dakota because they hear it's good duck hunting. I'm pretty sure they aren't all from North Dakota.

I get what you're saying though. I was mostly joking.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Same here.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:21 pm

I saw on another board today, and have heard before, that hunters "out east" often have one hunting goal on their bucket list- shoot a limit of ducks.

For all our biatching, our hunting sucks from a perspective most other states can't comprehend. We batch cause two trips it's been slow. Them boys think that our bad days are the chit of dreams.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:08 pm

lanyard wrote:I saw on another board today, and have heard before, that hunters "out east" often have one hunting goal on their bucket list- shoot a limit of ducks.

For all our biatching, our hunting sucks from a perspective most other states can't comprehend. We batch cause two trips it's been slow. Them boys think that our bad days are the chit of dreams.

Are you sure you weren't looking at the Minnesota forum on DHC?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:04 am

^^^^^Pretty certain the talk about the "Big Push" should be starting with this weather :lol:

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:44 am

Actually if one looks at the graph curve of increase on the overall duck migration in MN, that is accurate. :D
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Trigger wrote:Are you sure you weren't looking at the Minnesota forum on DHC?

Hahaha, It's funny because it's true!

If I grow a big beard, buy an inbred dog, and call my self "redneck" would you guys think I was a better hunter?
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”