h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Fish Felon?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:15 am

Shawn, that was FF and Trigger''s result of their get together last night toe tapping at the stalls of the rest stop. I wish Bullet would have joined them.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 am

Another sad attempt at humor.

The 5-0 is lucky I wasn't around. Shot up jack booted thugs would have littered the highway, SNelson would have never made it to work.
Dominate The Skies.

Big Doe Hunter
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:42 am

He's probably out ice fishing, goose hunting or chasing those wily late season roosters!
get-n-birdy wrote:Remember, just because it's not legal doesn't mean you can't do it, there's just a fee if you get caught.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:03 am

Bullet21XD wrote:Hopefully Fish Felon is doing OK. Fouler can F right off!

On a side note, everyone's favorite...St Francis Dck Smoker(nitro z9 something) is back on the internet. Weaseled his way back into another site he's been booted from several times. Expect him to be back here...if not already.

What other site was that?

shnelson
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:22 am

fishing mn? He's like that coach that wouldn't leave the minor alone with that site.

Fowler, glad to hear it wasn't you.. but I am somewhat concerned that you seem to have first hand account of what went down! :lol:

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:28 am

shnelson wrote:fishing mn? He's like that coach that wouldn't leave the minor alone with that site.

Fowler, glad to hear it wasn't you.. but I am somewhat concerned that you seem to have first hand account of what went down! :lol:

I'm sure It's just something fowler fantasizes about. It's a shame fowler grew up in an era when intolerance towards homosexuality was the norm. If he was allowed to come out when he was young and truly be himself he woul be a much happier person.

Remember when he said he was going to turn me into his bitch? That's not something a straight guy says.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:38 am

we keep forgetting it, but you keep bringing it up.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:52 am

lanyard wrote:we keep forgetting it, but you keep bringing it up.

That's fine.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote:Hopefully Fish Felon is doing OK. Fouler can F right off!

On a side note, everyone's favorite...St Francis Dck Smoker(nitro z9 something) is back on the internet. Weaseled his way back into another site he's been booted from several times. Expect him to be back here...if not already.

What other site was that?

Bassnerdcentral.

I think they even finally kicked the junior bassmaster off fishingmn.

He wil be starving for attention before long.
Dominate The Skies.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Trigger wrote:
shnelson wrote:fishing mn? He's like that coach that wouldn't leave the minor alone with that site.

I'm sure It's just something fowler fantasizes about. It's a shame fowler grew up in an era when intolerance towards homosexuality was the norm. If he was allowed to come out when he was young and truly be himself he woul be a much happier person.

Remember when he said he was going to turn me into his bitch? That's not something a straight guy says.

I don't believe fouler has ever been afraid to let people know exactly how gay he really is!
Dominate The Skies.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”