lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Re: Glorifying The MN Duckhunter

Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 am

Fish Felon wrote:
I always liked this one...

https://youtu.be/eF_WV2yCEnQ

Crap, thought we posted that one as "private"!

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:31 am

Saw a video a couple of month ago where the guy was showing his group's harvest of ducks and "these other ducks" that didn't count towards his limit, so he they could shoot a couple more. The "other ducks" we're a fistful of Helldivers.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

deet
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:32 am

HnkrCrash wrote:Saw a video a couple of month ago where the guy was showing his group's harvest of ducks and "these other ducks" that didn't count towards his limit, so he they could shoot a couple more. The "other ducks" we're a fistful of Helldivers.

Well he was right - those didn't count towards his limit.

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:45 pm

MN Duckhunter...poster boy.

Dominate The Skies.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:43 pm

Both those videos were painful to watch, I fast forwarded through most of it.

If you were from say south of Iowa, you'd think this state only had ubber retarded waterfowlers. We make fun of southern hillbillies, but I'm starting to really think my brothers right, there's some majorly retarded upnort' hillbillies. At least in the south they know how to kill stuff.

Why would a guy post either one of those videos? Unless you truly think that they are awesome? Which in that case, you need to put your helmet on every morning, take your seat on the short bus and lick the condensation coolaid off the window every morning and not support a teal season.

I feel dumber for watching those videos, and I don't got enough disposable smarts to get much dumber.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Glorifying The MN Duckhunter

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:55 pm

get-n-birdy wrote:Both those videos were painful to watch, I fast forwarded through most of it.

If you were from say south of Iowa, you'd think this state only had ubber retarded waterfowlers. We make fun of southern hillbillies, but I'm starting to really think my brothers right, there's some majorly retarded upnort' hillbillies. At least in the south they know how to kill stuff.

Why would a guy post either one of those videos? Unless you truly think that they are awesome? Which in that case, you need to put your helmet on every morning, take your seat on the short bus and lick the condensation coolaid off the window every morning and not support a teal season.

I feel dumber for watching those videos, and I don't got enough disposable smarts to get much dumber.

I have a bunch of southern friends MS, LO and they can't believe how ducktarded Mn boys are after they see posts on Mn Facebook group's.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Glorifying The MN Duckhunter

Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:56 pm

Bullet21XD wrote:MN Duckhunter...poster boy.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Bullet21XD/media/Mobile%20Uploads/weldbiltandtohatsubig_zpsynof9fgh.jpg.html][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Bullet21XD/Mobile%20Uploads/weldbiltandtohatsubig_zpsynof9fgh.jpg[/img][/url]

Almost feel sorry for that dog. He'll never know the joy of retrieving a bird.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:49 am

The only thing that could make that better would be to see a WMA or WPA in the backdrop behind is 25hp

Brose
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:04 am

Just missing a spinner or 2
DOA Decoys Pro Staff
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”