9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Phil Robertson suspended from DD by A&E

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:20 am

THe CRiPPLeR wrote:I see nothing wrong with what he said. If he believes its a sin that's what he believes. No where in his statement does he state that he thinks they should be treated any differently than anyone else.
Just because someone doesn't agree with it doesn't mean they are a homophob

X2
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:28 am

D.T. Hammer wrote:I just cannot understand the gay haters like Phil.

Just like many can't understand your Jesus/religious hating shtick. You think he should have tolerance for something he doesn't believe, yet want your freedom to spew your hatred for religion? Seriously your type reminds me of people who protest against gay marriage, why doeth thy protest religion so much? Many sides of this country want freedom for themselves but not the contrary side. That's not freedom, it defines tyranny and hypocrisy imo.

I don't watch DD and think they've whored themselves out to the highest bidder. But this is America after all and they have the freedom to do and say what they want. Just like you do. Or maybe we should make it hate crimes to speak out against religion. That kind of mind set is what freedom from religion was based on. Oh wait that's right tgl community is already the new federal religion. I can't wait till it's legal in all 50 states for tgl community to get married, then divorced. It will be interesting to see what they have to bah itch about after all the road blocks are out of their way. If a country starts telling it's citizens what it can and can't say, where's the freedom in that? Many fought and died for our country's freedom to think and vote off their own free will. Free will does not mean believing what the state or fed's tell us is "ok" to believe. That's drinking the coolaid.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 am

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't them suspending him also a product of discrimination against his beliefs? And not to mention borderline freedom of speech? If that's why they said they suspended him....

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 am

get-n-birdy wrote:
D.T. Hammer wrote:I just cannot understand the gay haters like Phil.

Just like many can't understand your Jesus/religious hating shtick. You think he should have tolerance for something he doesn't believe, yet want your freedom to spew your hatred for religion? Seriously your type reminds me of people who protest against gay marriage, why doeth thy protest religion so much? Many sides of this country want freedom for themselves but not the contrary side. That's not freedom, it defines tyranny and hypocrisy imo.

I don't watch DD and think they've whored themselves out to the highest bidder. But this is America after all and they have the freedom to do and say what they want. Just like you do. Or maybe we should make it hate crimes to speak out against religion. That kind of mind set is what freedom from religion was based on. Oh wait that's right tgl community is already the new federal religion. I can't wait till it's legal in all 50 states for tgl community to get married, then divorced. It will be interesting to see what they have to bah itch about after all the road blocks are out of their way. If a country starts telling it's citizens what it can and can't say, where's the freedom in that? Many fought and died for our country's freedom to think and vote off their own free will. Free will does not mean believing what the state or fed's tell us is "ok" to believe. That's drinking the coolaid.

First time I have ever seen The Bard quoted on a "waterfowl forum"...... I am fully impressed!

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2
"The Hammer doth protest too much, methinks"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:13 am

h2ofwlr wrote:What? OMG! What is next? You telling us that here is no Santa Cluas or Easter Bunny?

:lol: yeah but the thing is when I go to Cabelas or Scheels I can't swing a dead cat by the tail without hitting someone with a full beard and wearing full camo since DD, I don't see anyone walking around dressed up like Al Bundy or Jerry Seinfeld, or the easter bunny. (notice I didn't say santa claus)

The best result of Duck Dynasty is you can buy a face mask for pennies on the dollar since everyone is now painting their face to be like Phildo.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:23 am

D.T. Hammer wrote:I just cannot understand the gay haters like Phil. If Phil went on a rampage about how bad it is for eating shrimp, like he does on gays it would be cool.

Is this the same guy that said its cool to tap 16 year old girls.

I loved reading what Phil had to say about finding Jesus. I know where Jesus is "in prison" cuz that's where most people find him at rock bottom :-)

Im pretty sure he wants 14 year old girls to be married so they can be properly trained.

Phil is a giant pos that should have stayed in his shack and kept on poaching hundreds of ducks instead of spreading his hate speach to the masses.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 am

dwendt wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but isn't them suspending him also a product of discrimination against his beliefs? And not to mention borderline freedom of speech? If that's why they said they suspended him....

Yes for his beliefs of discrimination against a segment of the population that are born differently than most of us. His opinion is bs and should not be allowed.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am

Trigger wrote:
dwendt wrote:Correct me if I am wrong but isn't them suspending him also a product of discrimination against his beliefs? And not to mention borderline freedom of speech? If that's why they said they suspended him....

Yes for his beliefs of discrimination against a segment of the population that are born differently than most of us. His opinion is bs and should not be allowed.

and your opinion ????
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

greatwhitehunter3!
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 am

9manfan wrote:
Trigger wrote:

and your opinion ????

:D

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Trigger wrote:

So basically you want to suppress anyone with an opinion unlike yours?

I for one feel the same way he does, definitely not to that extent but u believe in God and I don't believe in gays/ gay marriage etc.

So does that make my opinion BS and shouldn't be allowed?

What's your opinion?

I'll tell you it's BS and shouldn't be allowed.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”