cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: Mn Busiest Gun Range....Mpls

Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:39 am

I forget which movie it was, but there was a quote in it something like “ Do you know what is the whiteman’s greatest fear? A Negro with a gun.” Seems like it is true. Through fear and intimidation, a group(s) is attempting to establish their own community, free of all current laws .
Mpls. Is starting to look more like Chicago everyday.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mn Busiest Gun Range....Mpls

Tue Jun 23, 2020 7:57 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Do we feel there's a legitimate civil war coming soonish? Within 5 yrs? Or do we keep pretending to get along?

There won’t be a north v south like a traditional civil war because we are too fractured as a society, but there will more chaos than the government can handle. Some cities simply won’t be able to have a garrison of troops on them to keep the peace. These large areas without police or soldiers will essentially become entirely lawless, which will be very bad for your average citizens. Militias will form in a lot of them, but these areas unfortunately won’t be operating under the constitution.

My biggest fear is the wrong side wins and we end up like Cambodia, China during the “great” leap forward, Soviet Union, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 23, 2020 8:01 pm

Just got an alert from my kstp app there was a fatal shooting on aldrich ave n this evening..approx 10 blocks from the big job I'm on lol

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:37 am

And apparently today while my dad and brother were unloading dad's truck at the job, a car flew around the corner started firing shots at the mini Mart across the street as they took cover behind his truck.

Earlier this week 2 cars full of armed men got out and tried to rob the mini Mart across the road.

Shiz is getting out of control in minneafrica

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:30 am

I’m just happy the poors finally ran out of money for fireworks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:38 am

Do you define Irony. In the summer to defund the police, a few months later you wonder where are the police?

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/status/ ... 5316232192

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:32 am

Hansen wrote:Do you define Irony. In the summer to defund the police, a few months later you wonder where are the police?

https://twitter.com/Not_the_Bee/status/ ... 5316232192

I think are a lot more descriptive words that irony, but yeah - also ironic.

Where are the community representatives that were going to replace the police? Why aren't they out there talking to the criminals getting to the root of the problem and de-escalating things??

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:07 am

These people are so tarded you make the police feel unneeded and threaten them and you don't think they are going to show you just how much they are needed, by ceasing to do their jobs? This stuffs hilarious

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:13 am

Like I said before, where is BLM, Rev. Al Sharpton, Rev. Jessie Jackson, Oprah, The Floyd family, etc in the midst of all these shootings/killings of Black people?
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:15 pm

So that job my dad has going on in north...today there were bullet holes in the side of the building, my brother's truck got shot one of my dad's carpenters van windows got shot out there was a house with a window shot out and another random vehicle rear glass shot out. Apparently 4 guys started arguing all pulled guns and let bullets fly everywhere. It's literally the friggen wild west down there. Except no one knows how to shoot. Cops aren't even patrolling anymore in Minneapolis

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”