Mergie Marauder

Re: MAGA: MN ASSHOLES GOING AFIELD

Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:42 am

Ya it's in hennepin county

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:16 am

Went out Saturday, shot 2. . . meh. It was hot with zero wind. I'll wait until the duck opener. I will take my kid out Saturday and Sunday this weekend. I hope he shoots them up.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:06 am

I had a wedding up in Alex over the weekend, drove up there Sat and back on Sunday and never seen a hunter, went by some good spots and was surprised no one was out......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Duckman23
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Lots of hunters out in central MN over the weekend. Lots of birds moving all day on Monday. Seen multiple groups of guys having success on Monday with large decoys spreads. Cooler weather was a nice change. I have yet to get out in Mn. Maybe this weekend.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:12 pm

I won’t be out with a gun until the 19th for grouse hunting in the BWCA. Not sure what I’m gonna do this weekend. Probz won’t give goose hunting a go tho.

This cold weather feels great tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:04 am

I took my 15 year old yesterday. It was a blast, he shot 2 boxes of shells. It was non-stop mallards and teal until he shot a limit. Nice sized flocks would appear and disappear in the fog. I sat back, drank my coffee and handed him shells. At one point he said . . . . the barrel is really hot dad. I'll never forget it.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:50 am

Hansen wrote:I took my 15 year old yesterday. It was a blast, he shot 2 boxes of shells. It was non-stop mallards and teal until he shot a limit. Nice sized flocks would appear and disappear in the fog. I sat back, drank my coffee and handed him shells. At one point he said . . . . the barrel is really hot dad. I'll never forget it.

It don’t get much better than that! Thanks for sharing it.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:03 am

Hansen wrote:I took my 15 year old yesterday. It was a blast, he shot 2 boxes of shells. It was non-stop mallards and teal until he shot a limit. Nice sized flocks would appear and disappear in the fog. I sat back, drank my coffee and handed him shells. At one point he said . . . . the barrel is really hot dad. I'll never forget it.

Very nice, I remember my middle son on youth opener many years back, 2 boxes of shells and 2 ducks, he was happy.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:23 am

Nice!

I was surprised there's a lot of ducks/geese flying around the neighborhood and I'm within ear shot if a popular hunting lake and Saturday morning heards very few shots going off. Were lots of post closure shots Saturday pm lol

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 am

Anyone notice the molts migrating in recently?

Talked to the farmer yesterday and he said one of his fields had over 100 in it yesterday but it only had about 30 the last few times he was there. Makes me think some freshies may be down.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”