Take-a-Gander
Mergie Marauder

Re: Former vice President Biden

Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:10 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:Trudue or whatever that Canadian puke is was heard saying that Biden won't be president after 2022 and karmelo will be president....which imo was the plan all along.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

You nailed it ! Biden is the “bait and switch” of the millennium
We are really screwed when that botch is in charge.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:34 pm

How do they get him out? My guess is he has a “stroke”…..
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Former vice President Biden

Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:43 pm

emptymag wrote:How do they get him out? My guess is he has a “stroke”…..
Nancy already put in the rule that if a president is not physically or mentally able to do the job they can just toss him out basically. It was put in just before the election. Everyone was saying they put it there for trump but I was saying that Biden was going to "win" no matter what and it was for him. There was a reason they kept him under lock and key and called it a day at 10am everyday. They didn't want everyone to see he was incapable of being president.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 17, 2021 10:44 pm

I've realized that politics as we know it is basically a smoke and mirrors show to divert attention from what really exists and how the country actually functions.

Elites/business controls the world and this country. Politicians play to the heart strings of their constituents purely to get elected...meaning if a vast majority of that geographic area falsely believes being one party or another is best for this country...that's the party the hopeful politician will campaign as to win a seat...and get their bankroll going. They don't even believe in the ideals they spew...they simply want the position so they can bankroll. They bankroll by signing legislation that benefits business lead by lobbyists...and no matter the party they get a cut. We aren't sending all this money overseas outta the goodness of our hearts...it trickles back to politicians pockets one way or another. Or literally any other spending bill.

Being a republican or democrat has no meaning in a political sense...and those you are voting for do not actually identify with those ideals they simply portray they believe in them to get elected. Once elected they try to pass whatever they can that will pad their pockets.

Now, at the same time they need to try and make the constituents believe they are fighting for them and their ideals. This is basically done through interviews on tv and in person rallies. When's the last time any of you looked at how your reps voted on bills outside the biggest and largest ones that receive tv time like the stimulus? Literally no one pays attention to votes on a majority of bills...you just feel good that they are representing you and your ideals because of a speech they give on your local or national news channel

Ideals wise...I'm a "republican". But this is like a confirmation bias sort of thing...were taught that democrats think one way republicans another...and that's been engrained in us by the system to keep us jabbering on about crap like this vs realizing what this whole thing really is

Money

It's not about letting chicks with dicks use women's restrooms or gun rights That's what they have to pump off to the masses to make is appear they are a certain party...to keep their constituents happy...to keep them elected

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:15 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I've realized that politics as we know it is basically a smoke and mirrors show to divert attention from what really exists and how the country actually functions.

Elites/business controls the world and this country. Politicians play to the heart strings of their constituents purely to get elected...meaning if a vast majority of that geographic area falsely believes being one party or another is best for this country...that's the party the hopeful politician will campaign as to win a seat...and get their bankroll going. They don't even believe in the ideals they spew...they simply want the position so they can bankroll. They bankroll by signing legislation that benefits business lead by lobbyists...and no matter the party they get a cut. We aren't sending all this money overseas outta the goodness of our hearts...it trickles back to politicians pockets one way or another. Or literally any other spending bill.

Being a republican or democrat has no meaning in a political sense...and those you are voting for do not actually identify with those ideals they simply portray they believe in them to get elected. Once elected they try to pass whatever they can that will pad their pockets.

Now, at the same time they need to try and make the constituents believe they are fighting for them and their ideals. This is basically done through interviews on tv and in person rallies. When's the last time any of you looked at how your reps voted on bills outside the biggest and largest ones that receive tv time like the stimulus? Literally no one pays attention to votes on a majority of bills...you just feel good that they are representing you and your ideals because of a speech they give on your local or national news channel

Ideals wise...I'm a "republican". But this is like a confirmation bias sort of thing...were taught that democrats think one way republicans another...and that's been engrained in us by the system to keep us jabbering on about crap like this vs realizing what this whole thing really is

Money

It's not about letting chicks with dicks use women's restrooms or gun rights That's what they have to pump off to the masses to make is appear they are a certain party...to keep their constituents happy...to keep them elected

This might be the most precise and simple explanation I have ever read.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:23 pm

Stute Slap wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I've realized that politics as we know it is basically a smoke and mirrors show to divert attention from what really exists and how the country actually functions.

Money

This might be the most precise and simple explanation I have ever read.

X2
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”