lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: Tips For Sportsmen You Might Already Know

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:23 am

And if you don't bring tp with...don't drink coffee or an energy drink before heading out fishing.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:31 am

20200817_181628.jpg
If slinging crankbaits don't forget the side cutters or needle nose with a good wire cutter....this happens if you do forget to bring one ...

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:43 am

20200817_230043~2.jpg
Shortcuts aren't always the easiest ways back...
20200817_230053~2.jpg

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:52 am

always double tap sea ducks. if it twitches shoot again
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Tips For Sportsmen You Might Already Know

Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:53 am

kwackkillncrew wrote:always double tap sea ducks. if it twitches shoot again
And cans

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:45 pm

Always have a few swatter rounds (lead 6's, 7.5's, or 8's) ready for cripples....

....then realize those rounds work better for killing them in the air too.

Butane lighters can be a life saver....turns out they have way more uses than just smoking crank with them. Mine has replaced a pocket knife. If I ever need to cut something....I just pull out my lighter and burn it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:05 am

lickmyvowels wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote:Just the tips?
But what if the tip and the base are the same?

:lol:
I'd like to say I don't know what you're talking about.
Dominate The Skies.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:44 pm

Here's a tip....well, more just general info.

If you get convicted of two fish and game offenses in a three year period you lose your license for a year.

It has to be with the same type of license....a fishing ticket with a big game ticket, or small game ticket won't get it revoked.

But if you got convicted of fishing with more than one line on consecutive days?

You'd lose your fishing license for a year.

Small game, big game, turkey, all other license types you'd be good for.....they'd only revoke your fishing license.

Just never forget....

ABF = Always Be Fishing

When when trolling crankbaits....always be cranking when cranking....get that boat a rocking until you got the motion of the poaching going......rock 'n' roll.....rock 'n' rolling while trolling.....poaching is as poaching does......

Can't Stop---Won't Stop

Another tip I just learned.....

Don't call phags a phag on the phone who can't handle being called a phag....

I told this Californian phag off a couple weeks ago. He poses as a consumer watchdog keeping an eye on the insurance industry....turns out he works for them. He reincorporated the non-profit he was executive director of to a for-profit corporation. Technically it's still a non-profit because somehow under California law, and obviously this is legal with the IRS as well, but it's a non-profit where it's employees can also do stuff like get paid huge sums from the private sector for doing "consulting work," or offering testimony and legal opinions as a paid "expert."

In the same month, January of 2016, this piece of shit reincorporates/reorganizes the consumer watchdog he's been trusted to run, starts a consulting firm (an LLC, "his name" consulting, LLC) and then has a $1.8 million dollar house transferred into his name....not a sale, no money crossed hands, a couple million dollar house just gifted to him by a person with a different name and no relation, and you know it's shady when it's in Los Angeles County and the dude's never paid any property taxes on it. He has 42 open changes with the county assessors department. All date back to the original date of sale and lower the home value and give him tax credits so he doesn't pay.....it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was getting kickbacks from the county on his property taxes. An example of the types of changes....in 2019 he had the house assessed for new construction....a large addition.....and this got coded as "new construction/depreciation in assessed value." Somehow an addition to a swanky house in a swanky neighborhood that was made poolside to his swanky pool dropped the value of his gifted house by $280K. All the comparable houses in the neighborhood have increased to $2.4 to $2.7 million since 2016 yet house for some reason has dropped in value to $1.2 million....despite a lot more square footage from a new addition.

This guy is on all sorts of consumer affairs groups boards, he's a renowned national expert on insurance, has an image of this hawk when it comes to the industry....oh, and teaches a course at USC on civics pertaining to non-profit consumer engagement.....

.....and is a total lying, hypocrite, piece of shit fraud who's cashing fat check after fat check from the industry for working to **** over consumers. LA and MI he was given the floor of their legislatures to speak out against insurance reform bills. Literally giving a speech on why the legislation is the wrong way to go about creating change and why the proposed reform bill must be shot down, which wax successful in LA but MI the reform bill passed......after almost twenty years of bill after bill after bill and they all got shot down....statd legislators decided to change their votes after large donations from insurance companies....they were given the options of doing what was right for their constituents who entrusted them to act on behalf of their best interests, or go with the other option of fukcing them over for a trip to the Bahamas and maybe a sports car or in-ground pool if they'd held out during a year where the vote count got pretty close.

It took me two emails to sniff out this rat fukc for being the rat fukc he is....after realizing there's no way anyone could possibly be as fukcing incompetent as he was making out to be in not understanding what I was trying to show him under my initial impression that he was who by all accounts everyone views him as being....

.....did some quick searching, looked at his property tax history, and in two hours....what a fukcing waste of two hours....I'm so sick of this shit.....in a couple hours I had way more than enough to know exactly what he is. So I called him.....he didn't pick up....I left a voice mail stating he was a total piece of shit and "nice try" but he'd have to do a lot better if he wanted to dupe me.....which I told him he can't since he's a dipshit fraudster piece of shit.....and then I ended the voice-mail by going, "Faaaaaaaaaaaag." [Click]

Then he called me back and kept trying to sell me that he was a good guy and working for consumers, and he really wanted to get the company I was informing him about the fraud on but he didn't think going after them on the over than $50 billion in made up money they never had was the way to go. He didn't have any suggestions or plans to go after them on anything else....just tell me the blatant fraud that I have black and white documentation that proves they committed it wasn't the right angle.....he just didn't see it working. But that he wasn't working for them. When I called him on the property tax stuff by listing off dates and all the bullshit that's lead to him not paying any taxes on the house some stranger decided to just give to him he was stunned.....needed a several second pause before doing what liberals do best; deflect. He told me that it was weird that I'd look at his property tax info. I told him that no, not really....since it can be a pretty good indicator that documents when a rat fukc like him sells out. He said this conversation was a waste of time and I was like, "Yeah, no fukcing shit...
Imagine how I feel after a couple long emails and looking into you only to find out you're a total piece of shit," then he was like goodbye, and I was like, "Keep cashing those checks you sellout fukc...I know how it works."

And this phag was so butthurt about me calling him a phag, being the liberal phag that he is he reported me to the FBI, played them the voice-mail I left him, and then claimed during our conversation I said I was going to blow up the insurance company I was trying to report the fraud to him in order to hold them accountable.

What a phaggot piece of shit fukc.

I think I'm in the clear with the FBI in terms of not getting thrown in cuffs and hauled off in the middle of the night, at least not immediately, but I guarantee I'm on yet another list.

Fukcers!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Here's a tip....well, more just general info.

If you get convicted of two fish and game offenses in a three year period you lose your license for a year.

It has to be with the same type of license....a fishing ticket with a big game ticket, or small game ticket won't get it revoked.

But if you got convicted of fishing with more than one line on consecutive days?

Small game, big game, turkey, all other license types you'd be good for.....they'd only revoke your fishing license.

Just never forget....

ABF = Always Be Fishing

When when trolling crankbaits....always be cranking when cranking....get that boat a rocking until you got the motion of the poaching going......rock 'n' roll.....rock 'n' rolling while trolling.....poaching is as poaching does......

Can't Stop---Won't Stop

I told this Californian phag off a couple weeks ago. He poses as a consumer watchdog keeping an eye on the insurance industry....turns out he works for them. He reincorporated the non-profit he was executive director of to a for-profit corporation. Technically it's still a non-profit because somehow under California law, and obviously this is legal with the IRS as well, but it's a non-profit where it's employees can also do stuff like get paid huge sums from the private sector for doing "consulting work," or offering testimony and legal opinions as a paid "expert."

In the same month, January of 2016, this piece of shit reincorporates/reorganizes the consumer watchdog he's been trusted to run, starts a consulting firm (an LLC, "his name" consulting, LLC) and then has a $1.8 million dollar house transferred into his name....not a sale, no money crossed hands, a couple million dollar house just gifted to him by a person with a different name and no relation, and you know it's shady when it's in Los Angeles County and the dude's never paid any property taxes on it. He has 42 open changes with the county assessors department. All date back to the original date of sale and lower the home value and give him tax credits so he doesn't pay.....it wouldn't surprise me in the least if he was getting kickbacks from the county on his property taxes. An example of the types of changes....in 2019 he had the house assessed for new construction....a large addition.....and this got coded as "new construction/depreciation in assessed value." Somehow an addition to a swanky house in a swanky neighborhood that was made poolside to his swanky pool dropped the value of his gifted house by $280K. All the comparable houses in the neighborhood have increased to $2.4 to $2.7 million since 2016 yet house for some reason has dropped in value to $1.2 million....despite a lot more square footage from a new addition.

This guy is on all sorts of consumer affairs groups boards, he's a renowned national expert on insurance, has an image of this hawk when it comes to the industry....oh, and teaches a course at USC on civics pertaining to non-profit consumer engagement.....

.....and is a total lying, hypocrite, piece of shit fraud who's cashing fat check after fat check from the industry for working to **** over consumers. LA and MI he was given the floor of their legislatures to speak out against insurance reform bills. Literally giving a speech on why the legislation is the wrong way to go about creating change and why the proposed reform bill must be shot down, which wax successful in LA but MI the reform bill passed......after almost twenty years of bill after bill after bill and they all got shot down....statd legislators decided to change their votes after large donations from insurance companies....they were given the options of doing what was right for their constituents who entrusted them to act on behalf of their best interests, or go with the other option of fukcing them over for a trip to the Bahamas and maybe a sports car or in-ground pool if they'd held out during a year where the vote count got pretty close.

It took me two emails to sniff out this rat fukc for being the rat fukc he is....after realizing there's no way anyone could possibly be as fukcing incompetent as he was making out to be in not understanding what I was trying to show him under my initial impression that he was who by all accounts everyone views him as being....

.....did some quick searching, looked at his property tax history, and in two hours....what a fukcing waste of two hours....I'm so sick of this shit.....in a couple hours I had way more than enough to know exactly what he is. So I called him.....he didn't pick up....I left a voice mail stating he was a total piece of shit and "nice try" but he'd have to do a lot better if he wanted to dupe me.....which I told him he can't since he's a dipshit fraudster piece of shit.....and then I ended the voice-mail by going, "Faaaaaaaaaaaag." [Click]

Then he called me back and kept trying to sell me that he was a good guy and working for consumers, and he really wanted to get the company I was informing him about the fraud on but he didn't think going after them on the over than $50 billion in made up money they never had was the way to go. He didn't have any suggestions or plans to go after them on anything else....just tell me the blatant fraud that I have black and white documentation that proves they committed it wasn't the right angle.....he just didn't see it working. But that he wasn't working for them. When I called him on the property tax stuff by listing off dates and all the bullshit that's lead to him not paying any taxes on the house some stranger decided to just give to him he was stunned.....needed a several second pause before doing what liberals do best; deflect. He told me that it was weird that I'd look at his property tax info. I told him that no, not really....since it can be a pretty good indicator that documents when a rat fukc like him sells out. He said this conversation was a waste of time and I was like, "Yeah, no fukcing shit...
Imagine how I feel after a couple long emails and looking into you only to find out you're a total piece of shit," then he was like goodbye, and I was like, "Keep cashing those checks you sellout fukc...I know how it works."

And this phag was so butthurt about me calling him a phag, being the liberal phag that he is he reported me to the FBI, played them the voice-mail I left him, and then claimed during our conversation I said I was going to blow up the insurance company I was trying to report the fraud to him in order to hold them accountable.

I think I'm in the clear with the FBI in terms of not getting thrown in cuffs and hauled off in the middle of the night, at least not immediately, but I guarantee I'm on yet another list.

Fukcers!
They just put the capital police in every state so I'd expect another visit.....you right wing extremist.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tips For Sportsmen You Might Already Know

Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:33 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:[quote="Fish Felon"]Here's a tip....well, more just general info.

Just never forget....

ABF = Always Be Fishing

Can't Stop---Won't Stop

Fukcers!
They just put the capital police in every state so I'd expect another visit.....you right wing extremist.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]Ps notice to the NSA.....the right wing extremist was sarcasm....you know a joke....But this ain't, go fuk yourselves.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”