lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:29 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Why were u in county? I hear they look down on sodomy in Redwood Falls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
As for sodomy....there is no shortage of cocksuckers in redwood county.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:30 pm

98% conviction rate for redwood county so it really don't matter if you are guilty or not.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:34 pm

98% conviction rate cause all the cocksuckers in county lock up scare everyone brought in into pleading guilty just to get the hell out of there before they get sodomized.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 8:39 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:98% conviction rate cause all the cocksuckers in county lock up scare everyone brought in into pleading guilty just to get the hell out of there before they get sodomized.

Well the jailers couldn't figure out why I was there and said it was the strangest thing they seen in 30 years and my public defender only talked to me for 5 minutes over the phone in 7-8 court appearances on zoom. Hell the PO even had to ask what I was charged with. The perks of small towns and a sister that is a kunt and works with 2 police officers wives.

Come to find out from the PO that I'm not even really been convicted of a crime as long as I don't get in trouble while I'm on probation. I've lost no rights and I have nothing on my record.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:50 pm

I might have spoken too soon.....this shit is starting to kick my ass. Fever of almost 103 currently.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:54 pm

Chills and shaking uncontrollably intermixed with being able to fry an egg on my forehead. I can't stop coughing....the top of my lungs feel like they're bleeding....my chest is sore from coughing....it's a deep dry cough.....feels like I should be hacking stuff up but I can't.....feel incredibly sore and ache-y all over.....feel like my tendons are made of construction paper and ready to tear......
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:02 am

Fish Felon wrote:Chills and shaking uncontrollably intermixed with being able to fry an egg on my forehead. I can't stop coughing....the top of my lungs feel like they're bleeding....my chest is sore from coughing....it's a deep dry cough.....feels like I should be hacking stuff up but I can't.....feel incredibly sore and ache-y all over.....feel like my tendons are made of construction paper and ready to tear......
Sounds like the old school covid.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:03 am

Or you just have a bad cold or some other common virus that we seem to have forgotten about.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:11 am

Fever now at 102.9 up from 102.7

I realized I haven't eaten anything since yesterday day evening.

Starting to feel delirious....not sure what's dreams and what's real.

If I die from this shit after quitting speed......it'll be so fukcing gay. I guarantee that everyone who was up this past weekend doing speed won't catch it.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:53 am

You can't get sick when doing speed....it stops virus replication and changes the cell walls in your body to where it is able to transfer what's needed to fight off viruses much more efficiently.

I've been doing speed the entirety of covid up until quitting a month ago....maybe six weeks ago.

My immune system has been in over drive for at least a year and a half straight. I've been unable to get sick as a result.

Now that I'm off it my body's immune system is starting over from scratch. It hasn't had to function naturally for a year and a half. I probably have zero antibodies built up to anything.

This is the shit I'm just realizing accounts for the deaths of young or middle-aged people with no underlying conditions who die from covid, or wind up in the hospital. Tweakers aren't going to tell a doctor they were doing meth habitually for a prolonged period when they go in.

No one young dies from covid.....just from covid.

Fukc me....I should've thought of this.....had one of my brothers or friends hide a loaded up pipe somewhere for me to contact them and have it as backup so I can "break in case of emergency."

If this shit does me in it'll be so fukcing gay. If I die from covid because I was working on cleaning up my life it'll be so fukcing gay.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”