Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vaccines

Thu May 27, 2021 7:18 am

NPR is just trying to convince more people to get vaxxed with that nonsense. Just like all the other pressure coming from the left media. There may be a few that require vax but I highly doubt it will be widespread.

Almost no one is wearing masks now. Covid is over! I just don’t see them all of a sudden requiring vax cards at places that have crawling with unmasked people the last couple weeks.

If they do it will just add to the bullshit rules that have been going during all of this. If the vax is so good, why you worried about me?

I still can’t believe people are giving this shit to their kids. The brainwashing from the media and politicians is powerful stuff.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 27, 2021 8:26 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I think a restaurant will want only vaccinated people because they will worry that if they become a vector for covid they will get shut down, so they will only allow vaccinated people in to avoid that whole mess. I could be totally wrong but I would imagine that is there reasoning because it doesn’t make sense for vaccinated people to be scared of the unvaxxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They specifically said the reasoning was because vaccinated people don't want to be in proximity to unvax'd.......like smoking.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 27, 2021 8:28 am

I really don't think it will go anywhere, sure there will be some businesses that require it and those few will of course make headlines but not going to be a huge deal just because very hard to enforce.

But, I can see them make it necessary to fly, or enter a country.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 27, 2021 10:05 am

Stute Slap wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I think a restaurant will want only vaccinated people because they will worry that if they become a vector for covid they will get shut down, so they will only allow vaccinated people in to avoid that whole mess. I could be totally wrong but I would imagine that is there reasoning because it doesn’t make sense for vaccinated people to be scared of the unvaxxed

They specifically said the reasoning was because vaccinated people don't want to be in proximity to unvax'd.......like smoking.

Oh... well that doesn't make sense.

Sounds like guys who fish with st criox and g loomis rods not wanting to be aroung guys that fish with ugly sticks, even tho it is true that fish hate being caught by poors.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 27, 2021 10:29 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:

Oh... well that doesn't make sense.

Sounds like guys who fish with st criox and g loomis rods not wanting to be aroung guys that fish with ugly sticks, even tho it is true that fish hate being caught by poors.

Yeah exactly

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 30, 2021 2:08 am

It's amazing how many dumb bitches on tinder have "100% vaxxed" in their profile. I swipe right hoping to match on all of them so I can ask,

"I'm not sure what you mean by '100% vaxxed?' So you've been vaccinated for everything? Why do you feel it's important to get the shingles vaccine at such a young age?"

Hook, Line, and Sinker....they bite every time....that's why they're dumb bitches....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 30, 2021 9:22 am

Put 100% vvaxx’d on your profile. Please.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 30, 2021 12:25 pm

I just read through all this thread and the amount of gov sponsored misinformation is amazing. I suggest you look up what they are suggesting the week you think you are going to get the shot because the majority of people on here shouldn't of gotten it or never needed to.

I'm just glad there are some doctor's that are being allowed to talk again and are telling the truth to what needs to be done when concerning this man made virus (yes even faulsy is pointing to that now). See what they say next week.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”