Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Drought

Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:52 pm

Hahaha! I tried to ratchet up the sarcasm to where that wouldn't happen.....hence the whole "rain hitting the ground, sizzling, and instantly evaporating" a la water hitting a hot pan.

It's OK....this heat is making us all dumber.

Has anyone else found themselves walking to get something outside and then have no fukcing idea what they were getting?

I can't tell you how many times today I walked to the boat, camper, fish house, shed, and then just stood once there trying to remember what the fukc I went there for.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Drought

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Hahaha! I tried to ratchet up the sarcasm to where that wouldn't happen.....hence the whole "rain hitting the ground, sizzling, and instantly evaporating" a la water hitting a hot pan.

It's OK....this heat is making us all dumber.

Has anyone else found themselves walking to get something outside and then have no fukcing idea what they were getting?

I can't tell you how many times today I walked to the boat, camper, fish house, shed, and then just stood once there trying to remember what the fukc I went there for.....
I do that but don't matter the temp.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:47 pm

Dude I tore apart the entire dash and center console of my truck today to replace blend door actuators so I could have ac in the truck again...in the 6 hrs that took me you have no idea how long I spent looking for "lost" sockets and bolts. The heat...combined with incredibly tight and frustrating work spaces...made me lose all sense of where anything fugging was. I ended up short a bolt some how on the gear selector and like plus 2 other bolts I'm not sure where they were from...and lots of time looking for sockets. But got air again. Saved a $1300 repair bill for 6 hrs of frustration.

Honestly I don't mind no ac in vehicles haven't had it in like 4 years. But on longer trips it's nice...dog gets too hot with no ac and gf turns into something I want to reach over and unlatch the door handle going fast around a corner. So finally tackled the job

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:05 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:...dog gets too hot with no ac and gf turns into something I want to reach over and unlatch the door handle going fast around a corner.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:32 am

Lay off the herbs bro’s. Marijuana affects the....wait what was I gonna say?

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:55 am

Nershi wrote:Lay off the herbs bro’s. Marijuana affects the....wait what was I gonna say?
Don't ask me I forgot what you were going to say too.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 12, 2021 2:11 am

Nershi wrote:Lay off the herbs bro’s. Marijuana affects the....wait what was I gonna say?

Haha!

Although I don't think herb is what causes that for Gimp & myself.....allow me to gaze into my magic crystal ball....which grants it's user the power of only having to sleep one or two nights a week....

.....the crystal ball says it's definitely just the heat.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Minnesota jumps from a drought score of 148 to 161.

Screenshot_20210617-234739_Chrome.jpg

ND stays even with a drought score of 376 despite the entire state now being in moderate drought or worse (previously a small portion less than 2% was abnormally dry (yellow)).

Screenshot_20210617-234858_Chrome.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:39 am

It takes almost 2 weeks to issue the North America drought map. But gives a bigger picture if what's going on.

I talked to a friend mine that has a farm in NE ND. He said it's as dry as 1989.
Attachments
202105_nadm-en.jpg
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:57 am

h2ofwlr wrote:It takes almost 2 weeks to issue the North America drought map. But gives a bigger picture if what's going on.

I talked to a friend mine that has a farm in NE ND. He said it's as dry as 1989.
Remember the heat in 88-89. Just like how it's been this year. I remember basically living on the river since we didn't have ac and wade fishing was the only way to stay cool.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”