Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:46 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Fauci is life long bureaucrat. You won’t hear me defend his name or the things he’s said. Just because fauci is a twat doesn’t meant you should believe everything else you hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Surgeon general? Stop cherry picking. I could give you any proof and you will pick it apart to make it sound like it isn't real. You **** suck. You ain't sneaky. It's shows how weak of an argument you have.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]
But you haven’t showed me any proof…..

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:48 pm

And no I'm not going to go through everything to show you how you have because you will spin, deny and deflect like you always do.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:50 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Fauci is life long bureaucrat. You won’t hear me defend his name or the things he’s said. Just because fauci is a twat doesn’t meant you should believe everything else you hear.

Surgeon general? Stop cherry picking. I could give you any proof and you will pick it apart to make it sound like it isn't real. You **** suck. You ain't sneaky. It's shows how weak of an argument you have.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]
But you haven’t showed me any proof…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]I've tried to before and you laugh it off.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:51 pm

Now comes the post on how I never have...

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:54 pm

If you have a link to a study from or legitimate news source I’d read it. Screen shots from FB don’t count.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:54 pm

You are predictable. Not witty or smart. I knew how you would respond to what I say every time. Only reason I say anything is just maybe I can get someone else to open their eyes and look for themselves.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:58 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If you have a link to a study from or legitimate news source I’d read it. Screen shots from FB don’t count.

"legitimate" news source....

Anything I post you will discredit no matter where it is from.

You should probably start with the CDC's website and really start digging. Find it yourself because you won't believe anything anyone else will say.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:01 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If you have a link to a study from or legitimate news source I’d read it. Screen shots from FB don’t count.

Nice deflection btw. The whole screen shots thing....to bad it was on another topic all together. Sad that you never even tried to see if it was real. I've watched multiple interviews from people that were saying the exact same thing. Easy to find just to hard for you to admit.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:07 pm

Where do I look on the CDC website that says vaccinate people are being hit harder by the delta variant?

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:22 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Where do I look on the CDC website that says vaccinate people are being hit harder by the delta variant?

I couldn't even tell you where I was on the site. I was 2 hours deep into it. It's there you just have to start digging. It's way down in.

I'm dead serious that this is true. We disagree an a bunch of chit but I'm not going to lie to you about chit. I only started digging because I seen the numbers in the tribune and wanted to see if it was true after the narrative changed by the end of the week in the trib. Maybe you could start there. I want to say it was the week of August 8th through the 14th the trib had the numbers at one point.

Why would I lie about something that just took my aunt on Monday? Fully vaccinated and was gone in 5 days.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”