kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:36 pm

Some data suggest the Delta variant might cause more severe illness than previous variants in unvaccinated people. In two different studies from Canada and Scotland, patients infected with the Delta variant were more likely to be hospitalized than patients infected with Alpha or the original virus that causes COVID-19. Even so, the vast majority of hospitalization and death caused by COVID-19 are in unvaccinated people.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... riant.html

seems like vaxed people still spread it but for a shorter amount of time. They say biggest concern is unvaxed. so either youre wrong about vaccinated being hit harder or the CDC is being contradicting them selves. Both options are probably true.
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:40 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:Some data suggest the Delta variant might cause more severe illness than previous variants in unvaccinated people. In two different studies from Canada and Scotland, patients infected with the Delta variant were more likely to be hospitalized than patients infected with Alpha or the original virus that causes COVID-19. Even so, the vast majority of hospitalization and death caused by COVID-19 are in unvaccinated people.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc ... riant.html

seems like vaxed people still spread it but for a shorter amount of time. They say biggest concern is unvaxed. so either youre wrong about vaccinated being hit harder or the CDC is being contradicting them selves. Both options are probably true.
Wouldn't surprise me if they have changed their data.... wouldn't be the first time... remember the deaths from covid numbers that seem to change overnight and became less?

Why would I lie about it. I'm not making money or gaining power.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:46 pm

The fact they are trying to make the in vaxed into the villains is them trying to keep us against each other.

Also why does everyone need to be vaxed even if they already had the virus. The people that already had it are in the most part not getting delta. It's to keep a divide in the population.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:51 pm

Some other numbers you might want to try to find is the % of healthcare workers that refuse to get the vaccine...you will be surprised.

Then there is the people in the FDA that are quiting once the whole booster shot thing started to get pushed.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:15 pm

i agree with you. get it or dont do what you want. If they say i need a booster i probably wont be getting it just because it seems like it could be never ending deal. In reality i just dont want my daughter to get it. If some one is super scared stay home and dont go out any where. The virus isnt going away for a while. Id bet some money that when ever the next election is theres going to be some new variant and were all toast. We will be hiding out in some tent in the bush
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:23 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:i agree with you. get it or dont do what you want. If they say i need a booster i probably wont be getting it just because it seems like it could be never ending deal. In reality i just dont want my daughter to get it. If some one is super scared stay home and dont go out any where. The virus isnt going away for a while. Id bet some money that when ever the next election is theres going to be some new variant and were all toast. We will be hiding out in some tent in the bush
They are already saying that there will be a new wave around mid terms and the whole "got to make sure everyone can vote" bs is being talked about.

People just need to listen because they can't help to say their plans. It's almost like they are flaunting it because they are the intellectuals and us rubes are to dumb to notice....for the most part they are right about people not seeing their plans even when they will say it.

Children aren't in to much danger of it. I'd be more worried about the flu with a kid. Kids at little risk was in the CDC site until YouTube and fb started banning people for quoting it and Abra Kadabra it was gone.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:04 am

Holy fuk now they are talking a twice daily pill now too. Per Pfizer

This is from Newsweek.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:14 am

It's for people showing symptoms but not hospitalized. It's to be took with an anti viral hiv drug.

Look they did finally find a cure for colds.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:34 am

"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 am

emptymag wrote:Here comes the mu variant.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lists-mu-var ... 18838.html
Odd them pills start getting talked about and now this vax and antibody resistant variant shows up. Must be fate.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”