Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Fri Sep 03, 2021 5:33 pm

Yeah, the timing of everything does seem to continue to be rather convenient.....in how perfectly inconvenient it is.

I just really wish there was some way to make sense out of all of it. Of all the different versions of what "reality" is that different groups of people believe......it honestly wouldn't surprise me which one, if any, was the correct one.

I'm reconsidering getting vaccinated. It's like....if I already went through getting sick from it and now have natural antibodies to it? Why pump myself full of random shit? What's the benefit gained?

Hypothetically speaking......if I could go back and take the shot and it would've stopped me from getting sick at all?

Yeah, I would take it. Like I said, I've never believed in it making you sterile....as if that's some big concern for me at this point.....and it's not even the risk of possible side effects that makes me not want to take the shot.

It's how fukcing rabid the pro-vaxxers are when it comes to everyone taking it.

I guess at this point.....there's no way for me to take it without feeling like I'm being forced to take it versus it being my choice to take it.....

....and for some reason that doesn't sit very well with me, at all.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:19 pm

Im still up in the air. I'm not necessarily like, clenched fist against it just like to see everything play out and my options. I haven't really had people try to force me...or even talk to me about it for the most part.

My dad's gf is all conspiracy this, against the vaccine etc. Apparently she has it now and has been pretty sick. Wondering if her tune will change

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:25 pm

What gets me is people are acting like they have never been sick before. This chit is still less deadly to people under 70 than the flu.

I've been sick with the flu before and you don't hear me screaming that everyone needs to get multiple flu shots or they shouldn't be allowed to participate in normal society but with covid they want non vaxed shipped to desert islands.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:27 pm

I guess that's in the media and social media which is why I look at neither...I've seen zero pressure to get vaxed...had one customer bask if I was.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:08 pm

I think all the buulchit incentives to get the vaccine are ridiculous. Right now they are running one up here. If you get the vaccine before going to college you could win a scholarship. That stuff drives me crazy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:13 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I guess that's in the media and social media which is why I look at neither...I've seen zero pressure to get vaxed...had one customer bask if I was.
Just wait, it's coming. Now that new York and some huge companies are mandating it to able to do anything and with some companies making employees pay fines for not being vaxed it's going to be pushed everywhere.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:58 am

lickmyvowels wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I guess that's in the media and social media which is why I look at neither...I've seen zero pressure to get vaxed...had one customer bask if I was.
Just wait, it's coming. Now that new York and some huge companies are mandating it to able to do anything and with some companies making employees pay fines for not being vaxed it's going to be pushed everywhere.

Yeah, it's coming. The left controls this country. They control the media.....Biden is in office instead of Trump, Chauvin is in prison instead of working his beat. For every "TX abortion law" there are two bigger things the left advances....

....and the left wants us to get vaccinated.

Look at France and Macron, other countries have mandated the shit. The US phaggot liberals follow everything France does. Don't believe me? Why do you think the first thing Biden did was rejoin the Paris Climate Accord?

Do you know how the left is going to successfully force everyone to get vaccinated?

They're going to get all the health insurance companies to charge a premium surcharge to all the non-vaccinated.

Once people see their health insurance premiums double for not taking a free shot, they're all going to line up to take the free shot.

They've tried stupid novelty incentives.....I guess they were giving people a hundred bucks of fun money at the state fair to get vaccinated. Things like not being able to go fishing in Canada have gotten a few but it's not going to cause widespread vaccinations amongst the unvaccinated....

....but hiking health insurance premiums will.

Especially considering that almost everyone has their health insurance through work. Once people start getting notices from their HR departments at work that their health insurance rates for them and their families will double?

That's how they're going to get everyone to take the shot.

It's coming. I'm actually pretty surprised it hasn't happened along those avenues already.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 05, 2021 1:53 pm

Think you're exactly right...or even worse regarding insurance they'll make it legal to completely drop you from company plans for not having it

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:13 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Think you're exactly right...or even worse regarding insurance they'll make it legal to completely drop you from company plans for not having it
It's already been happening.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:48 pm

I would be very surprised to see insurance companies get on board with that. Especially group plans. They only price for age in a new group. I don’t see how they could jump right past height, weight, health history, etc and go straight to a ‘vaccine’ underwriting.

Life and disability insurance aren’t underwriting for it yet and you know the actuaries have been watching the data and know there isn’t a need to underwrite it.

If our health insurance company asks me to get a census of our employees who have been vaxed I’m gonna tell em to fork off. I ain’t asking my employees that.

But a whole bundle of stupidness has surprised me with covid so maybe I’ll be wrong. I was expecting a vax passport to travel but airlines seem very hesitant to go there. Buy or print a vac card. I got mine. Can’t even go to a music show in minneapolis anymore without your papers. Total bullshit.

I could see a vax passport leading to an uprising. Lots of people from the south are not gonna put up with that and have been very vocal about it..

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”