Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:00 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Think you're exactly right...or even worse regarding insurance they'll make it legal to completely drop you from company plans for not having it
It's already been happening.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Where have you seen this? Post a link.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:28 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:[quote="maplelakeduckslayer"]Think you're exactly right...or even worse regarding insurance they'll make it legal to completely drop you from company plans for not having it
It's already been happening.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]Sure you can find it. I'm not keeping links for everything I see....but that's what is crazy, I see so many things from all kinds of sources and people will argue till blue in the face and not even attempt to find out if I'm saying the truth or not. People suck and just like to argue.

Plus I hate putting links to chit and fk'rs won't even bother to look at them.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:36 pm

I asked because I could not find any information about that with a quick search. I also have not heard of anything. Wasn’t trying to challenge you or argue. Genuinely interested because I think that would be a huge deal.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:41 pm

Nershi wrote:I asked because I could not find any information about that with a quick search. I also have not heard of anything. Wasn’t trying to challenge you or argue. Genuinely interested because I think that would be a huge deal.
I'll try to figure out where is seen it. Sometimes I'm just hopping sites and vids to compare info to get the real story and forget the actual place I seen it. I sure it was east coast and Cali. Who knows if it actually stuck or it was reversed but I do know there has been a handful of cases of people's insurance getting dropped on them.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:49 pm

When are some of these so called media places going to be held accountable for the lies they keep peddling. I mean you can't post medical facts from the CDC if it goes against FB and YouTubes narrative but this shit can go on and on and on....

Fun fact the networks were starting to hype this medicine as one thing that was working in Feb and now you can't even find the transcripts from the shows that had doctors saying it worked. Image

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:47 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:When are some of these so called media places going to be held accountable for the lies they keep peddling. I mean you can't post medical facts from the CDC if it goes against FB and YouTubes narrative but this shit can go on and on and on....

Fun fact the networks were starting to hype this medicine as one thing that was working in Feb and now you can't even find the transcripts from the shows that had doctors saying it worked. Image

Yeah, funny how Klobuchar has been all over "fighting misinformation" on social media but you never hear her say shit about all the bullshit and misinformation deliberately put out by the media.....

It's kind of like how she'll get all misty eyed and start crying about "the mob" at the capital on January 6th.....

....yet she's been totally emotionless in regards to the much larger mob that spent days burning down the largest city in her state, the same city where her senate office is located.

Funny how that works.....she seems to get real emotional over certain things but then feel nothing for things that are along the same lines just much more large scale and hitting closer to home in nature.....weird.....

It's almost like she's a total fukcing kunt or something??? :roll:
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:43 pm

Lol

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:41 am

Wasn't she one of them that wrote letters about the voting machines having hacking/cheating issues before "trump lost"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:12 pm

Guess my dad's gf has been in hospital last 2 days

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:34 pm

^^^^that's a good thing since you can't stand her, right?

I've heard more sirens up here in the last month than I have in the rest of my life combined.....all ambulances. It's pretty rare to hear a siren where I'm at. This past week has been pretty quiet, but the week prior to me going down with it there were two to three ambulances going by every day.

It's stuff like that where this "peak" or "spike" seemed more legit to me, even before I got sick firsthand.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”