Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:32 am

This isn't photoshopped this is a selfie our state AG took and the tweeted saying something along the lines of, "What needs to be read to take care of Trump."

Screenshot_20200830-101209_Chrome.jpg

No joke, this is a real tweet made by his son who is one of the 16 members of the Minneapolis city council. I.E. the people who run the city....

Screenshot_20200901-083822_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:21 pm

Keep up the good work Felon.

I think what bothers me most about Walzrus is he looks so much like the caricature of a MN man in his 60's. Fat, wearing the same stupid outfit everyday, talks like a dipshit, etc. Oh yah, ya know, you betcha.
It's so cute when he really means business he wears a 1/4 zip sweatshirt at the new conference. Like he wants everyone to think he was up all night at the command center barking orders and as a matter of fact he is so busy directing an action plan all he time for was to throw on this bad ass navy blue quarter zip with three more shirts underneath.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Stute Slap wrote:Keep up the good work Felon.

I think what bothers me most about Walzrus is he looks so much like the caricature of a MN man in his 60's. Fat, wearing the same stupid outfit everyday, talks like a dipshit, etc. Oh yah, ya know, you betcha.
It's so cute when he really means business he wears a 1/4 zip sweatshirt at the new conference. Like he wants everyone to think he was up all night at the command center barking orders and as a matter of fact he is so busy directing an action plan all he time for was to throw on this bad ass navy blue quarter zip with three more shirts underneath.

LOL.....................my exact thoughts, I can not even stomach his voice anymore...............
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:23 pm

121 under 21...the article goes on to talk about allegations of trump covering up studies of this nature. Why would he have to try and cover numbers like this up LMAO...121 nationwide. Out of however many deaths there's been I don't even pay attention anymore since they don't mean anything

Screenshot_20200915-160750.png

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:34 pm

^^^So covid has only killed 40 and change white people under age 21 and blacks and hispanics account for 80 of the other deaths?

I fail to see any cause for concern. Sure, I'd love to see the deaths shift to a disproportionately higher amount of blacks but so far so good. I can live with those numbers.

Funny how Asians in the US are apparently immune....
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:10 pm

Stute Slap wrote:Keep up the good work Felon.

Like you said, he's the caricature looking MN douchebag that will sit and lecture you trying to get a "woke moment" in regards to climate change, social inequality, or even shit as basic as health and taking care of yourself....when the whole time he's talking you're thinking, "Why is this guy lecturing me on anything? What does he know? He looks like dogshit. Why would he have the audacity to tell anyone about anything?"

I guess the word out of Mankato is that he was a nightmare at parties. He'd be at a neighborhood get together or a function of some high school teacher shit and he just never turned off the political rhetoric. All night he'd harass any poor sap that got stuck talking to him about all the "super important" issues. I guess it was common for him to go around and tell everyone he needed the floor for a few minutes, stop the party once they were all gathered around, and then go off for over a haif hour on the same important issues he'd spent the entire evening harassing everyone individually about already. He sounded like a truly awful, just a horrible person to connect with in any sort of social setting. The douche bag that thinks he's so smart he's obligated to share with everyone how smart he is and educate them....it's his civic duty, his responsibility, his gift to all of us.
Attachments
20200813_153420.png
20200813_153420.png (213.88 KiB) Viewed 2559 times
Screenshot_20200815-073738_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg
20200906_213949.png
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:38 pm

Up to somewhere close to 100 people who I personally know that have gotten it. Still thankfully no fatalities in that figure. Seems that if you are in your 20s or younger, it’s generally pretty mild. Once you hit 30, all bets are off. More and more I’m hearing people say that it’s the sickest they’ve ever been in their entire lives and it’s taking weeks to recover. The vast majority in this group are healthier than I’m guessing most of the guys on this site. Still no joke and still knocking out people who are otherwise very healthy.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:54 pm

But you probably know 100 others that had it and they didn't even know they had it

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:58 pm

Wasn't the antibody testing(not that it's 100% accurate) showing true cases were potentially like 4x as high as reported figures because vast majority never knew they contracted it ..cause it was so mild...they never pursued testing nor medical care. Because symptoms and effect on their health was non existent

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:01 pm

Screenshot_20200921-165958.png

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”