Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Sun May 09, 2021 7:16 pm

https://www.fox9.com/news/minneapolis-m ... cent-crime

How much do you have to suck to lose an exchange with the boy mayor Jacob Frey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 09, 2021 9:48 pm

Love it...now the blame game starts and they cannibalize each other for personal gain. Unfortunately most can't even see through it

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 09, 2021 9:52 pm

Phillipe Cunningham has been a self aggrandizing dip sh!t for years. The worst.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 09, 2021 11:57 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Phillipe Cunningham has been a self aggrandizing dip sh!t for years. The worst.

Phillipe Cunningham is a bitch. Like an actual bitch. As in.....well....uh...yeah.....dude has a pussy. What a sick fukcing Kunt.

[Said like Big Gay Al]

"Hey guys, I'm going to take testosterone and grow a beard and then change my name to Phillipe and pretend I'm a dude....so I can fukc bitches. Fukc them with my strap on dick since my "real" dick is just a sewn on piece of skin over my labia with some sort of tube used to extend my urethra that ends up just drizzling piss all over my pants every time I take a leak."

What kind of pretentious piece of shit says they want to be accepted and then changes their name to 'Phillipe' and runs for city council?

Only a worthless kunt. Even a normal guy phaggot would've gone with 'Phil.' Nope, it takes a bitch with XX chromosomes to be a big enough diva to go with 'Phillipe' in MN. Never ever met or a heard of a single dude that's named 'Phillipe.' Good God.....what a fukcing phag.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 11:37 am

Oh how the hot dog hollers.

Lots of woke tears being shed over the break up of the GFS autonomous zone yesterday.

Felon, have you considered making a Reddit account? I think there’s an untapped trolling goldmine for you there.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:43 pm

They rioted last night....

Might have to look online to see any evidence of it though because Media slight of hand. I Believe they knew it was coming that is why they made up the story (just a woman on Twitter is their evidence...she also worked for the clintons) that trump said he was going to reinstated in August. To bad you can't find a single thread of evidence of him saying it.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:39 pm

Wouldn’t really call last night riot. Pretty fun of the mill Thursday night in mpls. Potential for things to get sporty this weekend tho, but I don’t think it really will.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:02 pm

Well they were burning and looting. I've seen the videos....so I call it for what it is a riot. Sad thing is they tried to say they were doing it because the feds shot a armed fugitive wanted for murder but it was going on before that happened. When asked about it the people didn't know about it or didn't know the dudes name or that he was armed and wanted for murder.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:58 pm

A few stores got broken into and they burned a dumpster in the road. Definitely not a riot but the very definition of the word.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:24 pm

Ya I heard about the recent one was it a black?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”