Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2021

Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:26 pm

Packers suck. Most ignorant and idiotic football fan base in the NFL, by far. Those idiots think they actually own the time, when in reality they are making donations.

Wisconsin sucks.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:37 pm

Not offering Harbaugh the job is worse than the Herschel Walker Trade.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Wisconsin sucks.

Yeah, WI sucks....I mean, there when there's bullshit violent race rioters Kyle Rittenhouse happens.....

.....and here we get a chicken shit Governor hiding in his mansion, a phaggot mayor having a police precinct burn by design, followed soon after by half his city.

Pandemic:

Over there they're living life and going to bars and restaurants.....

....Over here it sucked so fukcing bad that everyone and their brother went to WI..
..to the point Hudson had to implement all kinds of special ordinances. It was like freaking Mardi Gras every night over there with all the Minnesotans pathetically in total desperation to pull their masks down, drink a beer at a bar, eat a greasy burger, and be in the company of people.

They have Waaaay better deer & turkey hunting over there, waterfowl isn't bad, I'd argue better if you know what you're doing.....they have great and more diverse fishing, none of their state looks like Southern/SW MN....even the Ag parts have big tracts of timber, bluffs, green & brown ground instead of black dirt, and lots of streams and groves. Their women aren't a bunch of stuck up bitches, the dudes are more chill....far more cool and laid back....a result of being products of more small to medium sized town and blue-collar people than being white collar tools or phaggots out of one major metro area.

Everything is better about WI. Better food, beer, and at a fraction of the cost of living as MN. You can go to a nice bar with a chick in WI and order an appetizer, couple entrees, drink for a two or three hours.....and have it cost $30....and that's after leaving a decent tip.

Everything is better about WI......their football teams sure as fukc are. In the last 25 years they've watched probably a double digit number of super bowls and rose bowls.....yet I've still never seen the MN teams I root for make it to a single one and I'm over forty years old.

Holy fukc does this state suck. Sports are pretty fukcing trivial but they're a good metaphor for Wisconsin's overall superiority to MN and it isn't even fukcing close.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:48 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Fukc the Vikings. I'm done. Fuggit...

Then shut up about it already as you are far worse than 99% of the women out there there go on, and on, and on.... with their meaningless drivel.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:50 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Fish Felon wrote:Fukc the Vikings. I'm done. Fuggit...

Then shut up about it already.

Wurd
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:34 pm

Fish Felon wrote:Not offering Harbaugh the job is worse than the Herschel Walker Trade.

Not even close in comparison.
The owners made is crystal clear that they were done with the heavy handed tyrant approach, as they had their fill of Zimms BS. Yeah when you hear adjectives like communication, cooperation, etc. of what they are looking for - It's all PC for tyrants need not apply.

JH is old school Alpha, 100% in control. So was it any surprise that they did not even offer him the job?
Further, the reportedly $100M/ 10 yr financial portion I would balk at. Why? JH has a history of melting down after a 3-4 yrs. Another words the owners and players get tired of his antics - like what happened as SF. I'd have offered it if a 5 yr $50M if I was the Billionaire owner. But no way am I gambling an extra $50M on his history of melting down.

Anyway... as for the Vikings future if I was owner
Hire Kevin.
If I was HC - restructure KC and the other top 4 salaries to get under the cap by at least 10M That means in part major signing bonuses (use the extra HC money that'd have been paid to JH)
Likely do a trade/use draft picks to shore up secondary and D line positions. Draft for same.
Meaning stay with KC for next 3 yrs. Go to a 60/40 pass/run offense to loosen up KC like when 3 yrs ago the 1st part of the season when it was actually fun to watch Theieln and Diggs stacking up major yards. Yeah - have Jefferson obliterate the Vikings season pass yard record.
Next year or year after (depends whats out there for quality QB next yr as this yr stinks) draft a 1st round QB, let him learn the system and subtleties of the NFL before throwing him to the wolves, yeah give him a chance to develop. HCs hate rookie QBs as there's so much to learn. Heck even Mahomes was still learning this year. it takes 3 yrs to be a true journeyman (and that's not even a 1/2 of how Rodgers or Brady play when they recognize the D and in a nano second know what to do).

But what do i know? As I'm not the Vikings owner, nor their GM, nor HC. But its my take on it.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:46 pm

Everything is better about WI. Better food, beer, and at a fraction of the cost of living as MN.

Not sure about everything, but as I near my one year anniversary as a WI resident, it’s definitely much different than MN. The main priorities in life here are: Packers, Alcohol, Deer Hunting in no particular order.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: RE: Re: Vikings 2021

Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:28 pm

Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Wisconsin sucks.

Yeah, WI sucks....I mean, there when there's bullshit violent race rioters Kyle Rittenhouse happens.....

.....and here we get a chicken shit Governor hiding in his mansion, a phaggot mayor having a police precinct burn by design, followed soon after by half his city.

Pandemic:

Over there they're living life and going to bars and restaurants.....

....Over here it sucked so fukcing bad that everyone and their brother went to WI..
..to the point Hudson had to implement all kinds of special ordinances. It was like freaking Mardi Gras every night over there with all the Minnesotans pathetically in total desperation to pull their masks down, drink a beer at a bar, eat a greasy burger, and be in the company of people.

They have Waaaay better deer & turkey hunting over there, waterfowl isn't bad, I'd argue better if you know what you're doing.....they have great and more diverse fishing, none of their state looks like Southern/SW MN....even the Ag parts have big tracts of timber, bluffs, green & brown ground instead of black dirt, and lots of streams and groves. Their women aren't a bunch of stuck up bitches, the dudes are more chill....far more cool and laid back....a result of being products of more small to medium sized town and blue-collar people than being white collar tools or phaggots out of one major metro area.

Everything is better about WI. Better food, beer, and at a fraction of the cost of living as MN. You can go to a nice bar with a chick in WI and order an appetizer, couple entrees, drink for a two or three hours.....and have it cost $30....and that's after leaving a decent tip.

Everything is better about WI......their football teams sure as fukc are. In the last 25 years they've watched probably a double digit number of super bowls and rose bowls.....yet I've still never seen the MN teams I root for make it to a single one and I'm over forty years old.

Holy fukc does this state suck. Sports are pretty fukcing trivial but they're a good metaphor for Wisconsin's overall superiority to MN and it isn't even fukcing close.[/quote]Why don't you sack up do something about it and move instead of complain about mn and gays. Seems like you like to complain just to complain. Like you kind of get off on complaining.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:01 am

^^^^ FF was just sliced and diced and served on a platter!

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:31 pm

ProBowl

Did any one watch it yesterday?

It was God awful, it was touch football in slow motion at best. I watched 6 minutes of it and turned it off.
Why?
1st TD the guy should have been tackled before the 10yd line. Watched another 2 min and shut it off as RB went 1.5 yds and stopped when he was touched. The Gophers 2nd team could have beat either side they played so bad. Then the idiots announcers fake HAHA laughs. groan....

I did a poll on a Viking fan page, 70+% said eliminate the Probowl all to gether. 22% said get back to tackling and playing hard by insuring players that get hurt at 50% of future salary. Only 5% said keep it as is.

So what are your thoughts?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”