Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Coronavirus

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:17 pm

And employee at a co-op down the street from me tested positive for the Covid. Guess all the organic foodz n shit can’t save u from corona. I used to get hot dog buns from there but their bread is complete sh1t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: Coronavirus

Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:44 pm

Thinking I'm postponing my "elective" procedures to try and figure out my stomach issues in 2 weeks. I ain't gonna go willingly step foot into a petri dish. Id say walking into a clinic significantly increases your chances of contracting this thing. GF was pissed at first cause I never go to the doctor but think she might understand the rational now...long as I go once this mess dies down.

I'm honest surprised they haven't called to cancel anyway I'm assuming all doctors and nurses are gonna be focused on CV very soon

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:19 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:And employee at a co-op down the street from me tested positive for the Covid. Guess all the organic foodz n shit can’t save u from corona. I used to get hot dog buns from there but their bread is complete sh1t.

Seward? what bread you buying there? Get the fresh stuff. any of the coop sh!t in a bag is pajouli wearin' dread lock hippy skank.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:24 pm

lanyard wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]And employee at a co-op down the street from me tested positive for the Covid. Guess all the organic foodz n shit can’t save u from corona. I used to get hot dog buns from there but their bread is complete sh1t.

Seward? what bread you buying there? Get the fresh stuff. any of the coop sh!t in a bag is pajouli wearin' dread lock hippy skank.[/quote]

Yah Seward. I live 3 blocks from there. Literally all i would go there for is hot dog buns cause it’s close whenever I thawed a pack of venison wieners.

Terrible bread tho. So dry.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:32 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:The panic is very real in the cities. I just got back from target in richfield, basically folks are buying the place out. I got a Coleman tent and a book.

About all I had from October into December this fall as I lived in the hardwoods of the MN river bottom.
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:51 am

I’m concerned the steps we are taking domestically and world wide to flatten the curve could lead to a global economic collapse. Seems to me that would be a worse outcome than our healthcare system being overwhelmed. We can’t legislate our way out of a broke economy.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:08 am

Nershi wrote:I’m concerned the steps we are taking domestically and world wide to flatten the curve could lead to a global economic collapse. Seems to me that would be a worse outcome than our healthcare system being overwhelmed. We can’t legislate our way out of a broke economy.

I agree.

There comes a point the discussion around death rates with this has to look at it from the side of wildlife management, also: how many deaths are Additive or Compensatory.

Essentially: some portion of those dying would have died this year regardless.

Time to turn the National Guard armories into Covid-19 quarantine areas, or the shuttered high schools. Out here in Cake Eater Estates every high school has a second gym with some sort of rubber/epoxy floor (wood floors are bad for cleaning things off of). They've got showers, multiple toilets, high ceilings, ventilation and score boards to post how many people have recovered.

"Non-Essential Travel"- we're on what, day 3 of this. I'm already going effing nuts. I don't do well with things like "have to", "can't", etc. I don't disagree on the changes to the restaurant models, even though it's costing me about 90% of my personal revenue, or closing down the gym, but how effing far does it go? We have been planning to have painters in the house: quit that one, not essential. Okay, now there's 4 painters out of work for 4 days.

My mom has to move, movers are hired for next week. WTF we gonna do if the senior apartment complex shuts off anyone from the outside? A friend can already ONLY deliver her mom groceries, has to leave them outside at assisted living. That makes more sense, they get Covid they going to die.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:21 am

I'm so depressed I shorted it back in Jan with a 3x inverse etf when the first cases were announced in the US. They shook me out I stopped out on a fake rally. From my 11.90 entry it hit 94.50 yesterday. I'd be fielding phone calls from potential buyers right now if I had held

Defining moment lanyard brought up that I failed miserably on lol

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Coronavirus

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:52 pm

Local girl currently getting dragged on FB. What a selfish thing to say. Lmaaaoooo. Incredible.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Interestingly, the wrong ones are those shaming her. Definitely not the right time, and her argument is weak, but it is a factor that will need to be taken in at some point:

Depending on the number, Global economy is losing +$8 billion a day.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”