Jrp267
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:05 pm

Wow, 18 pages of this. Just ask your doctor. If the person you’ve been going to for healthcare says yes, then do it. If they say no then don’t. They literally went to school for years to study your human body. You trust them with everything else. And every time you been sick before. The guardian is trash. Most media is today. It’s about money and sales.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:32 am

Say what you want about the Guardian, and I'm not defending everything they do, but there aren't other media outlets doing stories like this.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... rd-numbers

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:33 pm

You think this will be the biggest "event" of our lifetimes? Arguably, whats the biggest event before this? Cold war/Cuba...9/11... Afghanistan and Iraq...housing crisis. I'm not that old but I'm thinking along the lines of those born after WWII...where will this rank? And will their be something bigger that comes along we tell our grandkids about?

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:49 pm

Pull up a seat grandson. I have a story to tell you about a man made virus that didn’t kill 99% of people yet made a majority of people go full retard, allowed the Democrats to get a brain dead puppet president elected with fraudulent mail in voting leading to the government stripping us our god given rights.

I’d still say 9/11 was bigger. That brought us together. The media and government is using this one to divide us.

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:02 pm

Wife had a dr visit today. She decided to get shot #1 while she was there….
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

9/11 is bigger

But this

This is a self inflicted tragedy

Hopefully this is remembered as the bottom of the barrel and a turn around in the pussification of America.

Unfortunately I’m not optimistic. I’m pretty concerned this is the beginning of the end of individual accomplishment and liberty in the grand experiment that was the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:43 pm

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUD-292gpt ... =copy_link

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:48 pm

https://youtu.be/obdI7tgKLtA

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:26 am

We are officially in the second largest covid "surge," and the infection rate is still climbing.

The state did a celebratory announcement yesterday in regards to MN hitting a vaccination rate of 70%.

So....Uh......if 7 out of 10 people are vaccinated, why are we in the midst of a covid case rate that is skyrocketing?

Wouldn't it stand to reason that any population with a 70% vaccination rate to any disease wouldn't experience such an insane spike in case numbers?

What am I missing here???

Screenshot_20211005-091352_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:36 am

The other thing is this....

If you look at daily case rates, right now there are currently a lot of "outliers" represented on the graph in light blue. They're the light blue lines shooting up out of, and deviating from the 7-day running average which is represented in the solid dark blue line.

Look at how many "outliers" there currently are in this current case surge we're in that fall in line with the largest peak in the curve.

Why are cases going up and down so dramatically right now?

It's almost as if there'll be a large amount one day (6,000+) and then the next day they're deliberately only reporting 1,000-1,500 to offset it and keep the case rate 7-day running average from not rivaling or beating the highest we've yet to experience.

Because if that were to happen while 70% of the population is vaccinated.....well, that might call into question what in the fukc is wrong with the vaccine and why it isn't effective at all, right?
Attachments
Screenshot_20211005-091352_Chrome.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”