Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:34 am

gimpfinger wrote:Image

sent while sniffing your sisters panties

When I see an owl I say "oh look, there is a puff"

After you shoot the rifle........puff.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:36 am

Stute Slap wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161217/6ff417810037c67628ddc238cd4c454a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161217/b61ba9a6763f4663f4ae1c692b95b932.jpg[/img]

When I see an owl I say "oh look, there is a puff"

After you shoot the rifle........puff.[/quote]
Outside rodent control since my cat can't hardly keep up inside.

Speaking of cat, the little fk'r thought it was a good idea to share a mouse with me while I was in the shower this morning.

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:11 pm

Looks like that musical ice dancing thing that came through town, Cats on Ice. Nice to see someone did the right things and put that crap out of our misery!

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:15 pm

Nershi wrote:Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/5d9611bc67e88c75cdd9007d74a99d0c.jpg[/img]

Hs chain?

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:35 pm

gimpfinger wrote:
Nershi wrote:Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...
[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161219/5d9611bc67e88c75cdd9007d74a99d0c.jpg[/img]

Hs chain?

Nope but I've always wanted to fish that lake. The meth hole sounds like a glorious place. They are from the private lake I live on. It's connected to a river and they winter in the lake. They were pretty shut off from the weather. I'm excited to try it in more favorable conditions. Supposedly there's 15+ lbers in there.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:03 pm

Nershi wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Nershi"]Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...

Hs chain?

sent while sniffing your sisters panties[/quote]

Nope but I've always wanted to fish that lake. The meth hole sounds like a glorious place. They are from the private lake I live on. It's connected to a river and they winter in the lake. They were pretty shut off from the weather. I'm excited to try it in more favorable conditions. Supposedly there's 15+ lbers in there.[/quote]
Dry rub and smoker. It even made the hs cats good.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:56 pm

gimpfinger wrote:
Nershi wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Nershi"]Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...

Hs chain?

Nope but I've always wanted to fish that lake. The meth hole sounds like a glorious place. They are from the private lake I live on. It's connected to a river and they winter in the lake. They were pretty shut off from the weather. I'm excited to try it in more favorable conditions. Supposedly there's 15+ lbers in there.[/quote]

Not sure about the hs chain cats but the ones in the clean rivers around my hood taste great. Especially if harvested out of cold water. I'd take em over walleye any day. There is no need to smoke them although I'll give it a shot. Just take the back straps and tail meat and toss the rest. Make sure to cut off all the red shit that's in between the fillet and skin so that you have just white meat. My neighbors say they don't keep the cats. I'll have to have them over for a 'crappie' fish fry and see what they think. I've done some taste tests with perch, crappie, walleye and cats and I'm always surprised how many people say the cats were they best. They're always shocked it was cat fish.
Last edited by Nershi on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:58 pm

Nershi wrote:[quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Nershi"][quote="gimpfinger"][quote="Nershi"]Did someone say cats? Here kitty, kitty...

Hs chain?

Not sure about the hs chain cats but the ones in the clean rivers around my hood taste great. I'd take em over walleye any day. There is no need to smoke them although I'll give it a shot. Just take the back straps and tail meat and toss the rest. Make sure to cut off all the red shit that's in between the fillet and skin so that you have just white meat. My neighbors say they don't keep the cats. I'll have to have them over for a 'crappie' fish fry and see what they think. I've done some taste tests with perch, crappie, walleye and cats and I'm always surprised how many people say the cats were they best. They're always shocked it was cat fish.[/quote]
Hs cats can have a off taste.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”