Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: Ideas

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:28 am

lanyard wrote:Rather than retaliate, Shoot him a note a few weeks prior saying, "Yo, fun-sucker, the peeps will be rolling in with some hotties in two weeks. Can't promise you any play, but you won't know unless you come over! We'll score you a couple pulls from buddies "medical" permit!"

Go with this. . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 am

randywatson wrote:County law about only one camping unit per lot. Which i am trying for him to get over i have alot of family that i want to share my property with. And 3 campers 5 wknds during the summer isnt much to ask for. Since he gets 47 without them up there.

Im trying to make him realize that my camper and my camping friends are going to be less of an issue than signs lights paint garbage. His plans are to sell and i want to devalue his place quickly.

So you are in clear violation of the county law stating you cannot have more than one camper per lot?

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:31 am

Forgive & forget, brah!

He's old and on his way out. You sabotaging his property value is only going to prolong his residency, which seems like the last thing you want.

Don't let a few emails get the best of ya. Either ignore him, or send the heads-up text/email suggested above.

Life's too short to sink to the levels you are seeking.

Brose
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:38 am

Do people normally give their neighbors their email address?
DOA Decoys Pro Staff
Mossy Oak Pro Staff

mr wizard
I'll Swat Your Decoys

Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:55 am

Run over his dog.....

randywatson
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:27 am

You can interpret the law a couple of ways. I have a camping permit which allows me to have 1 unit on my lot for 6 months. Now say my neighbor doesnt have room for his guests 4-5 wknds in the summer they bring there campers or even tents for 2 days on the wknd. I feel i am no different then them. If i want people up for a wknd i should be able to. Think of the money they are spending in the area etc.

Run over his dog= taking his wife out for a nice dinner and not even call her back
Women with whiskers.....that's a bummer

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:43 pm

mr wizard wrote:Run over his dog.....

:lol:
Dominate The Skies.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Has anyone ever received a ticket for this infraction?

I guess if I called someone an old bastard, I'd surely expect a speedy apology.

There's a whole picture here, you are braking a statue. All be it a seemingly minor one to you, it is still you who are not living up to some sort of property agreement.

Property rights are a funny ball of wax. Nobody wants to look at anyone else's junk but most are content with their own.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

Waterfowlist
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:28 pm

Split your lot in half and put it in another name/entity and get another permit.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Best bet would be to walk over and talk it over with him. Since you are legally 100% in the wrong I would be apologetic.

I don't really blame the guy, I mean who wants to spend the weekend next to a bunch of gypsies in campers. Get what you pay for I guess.

Or the another suggestion I have is since you have his email would be to send him a really effed up picture. Like a close up picture of your sack. Chances are when he figures out what it is he will go out of his way to avoid you. Think about it, it's a brilliant plan, you can thank me later.

Feel free to CC me on the email. ;)

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”