Re: Fish Felon?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:06 pm

R.I.P. FF, wherever you are.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:48 pm

If some one knows where his grave is, let me know so I can and go piss on it while whistling dixie and dancing an Irish jig. After all I promised him that I'd do that.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:43 pm

there are mn fishing forums?

tyler
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:45 pm

Trigger wrote:I'm sure It's just something fowler fantasizes about. It's a shame fowler grew up in an era when intolerance towards homosexuality was the norm. If he was allowed to come out when he was young and truly be himself he woul be a much happier person.

Remember when he said he was going to turn me into his bitch? That's not something a straight guy says.

trigger, nobody gives a shit

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:27 am

tyler wrote:
Trigger wrote:I'm sure It's just something fowler fantasizes about. It's a shame fowler grew up in an era when intolerance towards homosexuality was the norm. If he was allowed to come out when he was young and truly be himself he woul be a much happier person.

Remember when he said he was going to turn me into his bitch? That's not something a straight guy says.

X2
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:29 am

cstemig wrote:
tyler wrote:

X2

X3
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

sd_man
Coot Commander

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:32 am

x4

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:33 am

Don't worry...I give a shit. F these guys.

Team Power Dump
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:02 am

tyler wrote:

Noooo!!!!
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:02 am

cstemig wrote:
tyler wrote:

X2

Nooooooooo!!!!!
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”