h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Castech heads

Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:19 am

^^^ I bet you could find a repetitively decent 1 if you searched.

HnkrCrash wrote:^^^^^
What the hell do you need a minivan for?
All of my cars can and have gone anywhere a truck will go.

Room for the FH and gear.
B.S.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Gf has an awd fusion...beast

I run my divers out of stand up leaf bags now, two of them fit perfect in the back seat...

Sack of puddlers in the trunk with gun, waders, etc and I'm set. Over 4 dozen decoys.

Planning on a class II receiver addition in 2017.

Before AL tells me I'll void the warranty: 2012 w/ 150+k on it. I average over 30k a year. This is a Jesus car: it will be crucified, die, and be buried.....

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:55 am

HnkrCrash wrote:^^^^^
What the hell do you need a minivan for? All of my cars can and have gone anywhere a truck will go. The key is to have no fear. Lots of pussies balk at driving a car through a plowed field or over a frozen lake and never test it, little do they know it's absolutely possible.
Attachments
017.JPG

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:58 am

Now ya know.
Attachments
052.JPG

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:40 am

^^^^^
What's awesome about that is I have several of damn near the same picture. It's amazing how much crap you can pile into a 4-door sedan if you don't care about visibility or getting it dirty.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Stute drives one of them cars that you always stare at to see if theres a hot young girl driving it, then you feel disappointment when you realize its a dude

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:59 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Stute drives one of them cars that you always stare at to see if theres a hot young girl driving it, then you feel disappointment when you realize its a dude

The more you post, the more I realize how spot f'ing on you are about most things......I mean that statement is 100% true, but rarely realized or verbalized in such an articulate manner. I still wonder wtf happened on the cat deal though.

Your statement also made me think about how when you see a chick in a vehicle wearing sunglasses for some reason like your mind just assumes she's super hot. 9 times out of 10 you don't get to see them get out the car and they just drive away weirded out because I was staring at them. But, that other 10% of the time you do see them exit the vehicle, they are 99% of the time actually ugly or fat. Of that 99% probly still hit 80%.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Bigger the glasses the hotter you assume she'll be, but in actuality the bigger lenses just cover up the blemished skin and take attention away from their snaggletooth

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:48 pm

But the only one here that would be able to tag the chick in the glasses is HnkrCrash back in the day.

I have to remind myself there isn't even fantasy hope.... I'm driving a car my wife wants me to drive.

But I don't have cracked heads, do I got that going for me.

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:27 pm

^^^^^
That's not saying much. When you literally have 1000 hot chicks forced to talk to you on a weekly basis, a .01% average is not very impressive...and all of those woke up disappointed.

Still amazes me the doors $10 an hour, taking out trash and mopping up puke could open for an uncool hick from small town MN.
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”