recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: This Friday---5pm---Governor's Mansion--Be There

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:44 pm

HnkrCrash wrote:I am simply providing facts, which has been overwhelmingly what each post contains. I’m not sure exactly what agenda those facts support, but if folks don’t like those facts, that’s probably a good thing. It shows that they also realize this whole pandemic response by both the government and the majority of citizens has been a clusterfukc disaster since the jump and will continue to be into the future with no end in sight.

As far as positives, not sure there are any currently. People are dying left and right, the economy is in the toilet, family’s lives are upended, people are running out of food and money, and our government has straight up lied to us consistently throughout this entire ordeal which has undoubtedly cost thousands of people their lives.

All of this was predicted by a litany of MDs and PHD Epidemiologists months ago and people scoffed at it. Rather than listening to these experts, the common citizen and government official with zero knowledge of infectious disease, the associated mitigation efforts, and subsequent consequences necessary for an effective response all knew and continue to know better. All this accomplishes is to continue to perpetuate this mess. The true irony in all of this is that as people continue to tout their freedom by not listening to those who truly do know better, they are in actuality stifling said freedom by making themselves more dependent on the government because their actions introduce more opportunity for infection which extends the economy being in ruins and keeps them on the unemployment doles.
This is a hunting site. Your obsessed with corona so maybe a political site would suit you better.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:48 pm

gimpfinger wrote:My source at the Capitol is telling me they are trying to make it illegal to go up north to your cabins or campers and they are talking about pushing this stay at home **** till at least August. I also hear people are being fined for jus going to their storage units. My guess is they now most people keep the outdoor and camping gear and RVs/camper in storage units. Sounds like they want to keep tabs on everyone and close for easy round up.
Of course they are. Walz is no different than the michigan gov. You give liberals power and then run with it. They love total control of the people. Meanwhile the fishing resorts and tourist towns up north will shred jobs and go out of business. But timmy will still want more money for education come fall.

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Re: This Friday---5pm---Governor's Mansion--Be There

Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:04 pm

Come fall. . . . .he want more money for education now. It's amazing how much money already goes into education.

I guess I just don't see it. Covid is 1 or 2 times the common flu in terms of death rate. In Minnesota the median age is unchanged between 87-88 years old. This simply doesn't kill young people or middle aged. Old people or immune compromised should be shelter-in-place or mask up, simple. Young people be smart but they should be allowed to work. Power is like crack to Walz, he will never give that up. Half a million Minnesotan's filing for unemployment in a month. . . insane.

recker7676
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Hansen wrote:Come fall. . . . .he want more money for education now. It's amazing how much money already goes into education.

I guess I just don't see it. Covid is 1 or 2 times the common flu in terms of death rate. In Minnesota the median age is unchanged between 87-88 years old. This simply doesn't kill young people or middle aged. Old people or immune compromised should be shelter-in-place or mask up, simple. Young people be smart but they should be allowed to work. Power is like crack to Walz, he will never give that up. Half a million Minnesotan's filing for unemployment in a month. . . insane.
He is also going to run alot of these small resorts, etc in northern minn right out of business quickly. No way they survive. They wont have any business in may. Granted not essential but i saw 46% of craft beer brewerues will be out of business with three months most likely. The problem with guys like walz is they have never worked in the private sector and apparently think you can shut the state til august without such great consequences the state econony will never recover. The thing is he will want a big fat tax increase to make up for all the lost revenue. Bank it.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:15 pm

Sure glad a Republican is in the White House, I hear they can fix everything. Yawn.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:18 pm

Political ideologues from either side are just idiots. Oh it's their fault not their fault, even though they both support the samething. I believe my party of phucktards are better than your party of phucktards, well my party of phucktards isn't as bad as your party of phucktards.

Wake up, they is both phucktards.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

StuStiltman
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:14 pm

So who was there? What happened?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”