Mergie Marauder

Re: Stay Safe

Wed May 20, 2020 8:28 am

80% of statistics are made up

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Wed May 20, 2020 8:32 am

Just look at the math 100K in the US has died. I'm sure that number is questionable at best. There are 328 million people in America.

A guy I worked with a long time ago died the other day from covid, he was 87 with health issue. He wasn't overweight at all but smoked and lived a hard life, along with be old. I guess his wife has it and it hanging on, same situation, very old health issues etc.

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed May 20, 2020 12:14 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:80% of statistics are made up

So you are saying that the 80% stat the you used is only 20% accurate? :o

Sorry, I could not resist! :lol:
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 22, 2020 11:28 pm

Screenshot_20200522-232728.png

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 pm

Yes. Michigan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 4:11 am

As always....I'm right.

Remember how I said covid won't raise the mortality rate?

Being that someone who "scheduled" to die in October that gets taken out in April from covid alters the mortality rate by how much?

None. A death in 2020 is a death in 2020. People don't die twice so some poor old bastard who's 90 and sitting in a home shitting his pants and not knowing where he is due advanced stages of dementia/Alzheimers...so pretty much just like Joe Biden [Bah-Da-Dumh-Chee] (rimshot])....anyways.....

I guess I was technically wrong about one thing......

.....I thought it'd take most of the year for these deaths to balance out.

It took six weeks.

That's how close to death 99% of these motherfukcers were....covid killed them 1 to 6 weeks prematurely.

If that wasn't the case. There wouldn't be such a shortage of deaths.

"For every action there is an equal but opposite reaction."

I.E. if some new strain of the cold comes through and wipes out a bunch of people a month earlier than when they would've died.....

....the following month will be short those expected deaths, due to the month prior being long on those expected deaths.

These are the CDC numbers and I want you all to take a look at those first eight weeks of covid....where it was building until it finally jumped....thus the first weeks are unaffected.

I want you to you to notice how ridiculously accurate their expected death counts are.

When you have a country as large as ours in both population and geographic area it balanced itself out remarkably well. For every bus crash in West Virginia that kills 50 people some heroics in New Mexico saves a bus of 48 people.

The two person difference?

That's the expected deaths that are supposed to happen. Because the simple fact is that people are always dying....and they typically arrive to the station for their departure right on time.

Unless something like covid, or "the new cold" throws it off.

See it humming along...deaths at a consistent 57000 a week clip....

...and then wham! Covid kills a bunch of dying people early....

....because that's the only people covid can kill....old people that are one to six weeks from dying....covid is a form of the cold....that's why it can't kill anyone healthy.

If they were healthy something else killed them. We have an opiate epidemic in this country and if you OD you stop breathing and die blue....looking like any other poor SOB dies from lack of oxygen...be it strangulation, pneumonia, covid, etc.

Healthy people that aren't supposed to die don't die from covid. Because if they did....

....then after covid deaths peaked, deaths would have fallen back down to the expected amount...maybe just a half a point short if short at all.

Instead, for the weekend ending May 16th....

....not even half the expected deaths.

Week of May 23rd....reporting at 3% of expected deaths.

That's remarkable.

Screenshot_20200527-055305_Autodesk SketchBook.jpg

Couple things about the CDC numbers.

1) they're going to always be a bit lower than the publicized count that is from John Hopkins, and I think possibly partnered with the New York Times.

The reason why they're lower is partially due to how they collect their data....they're more stringent, need a copy of the deaths certificate, and won't count a thirty year old dude who OD's on heroin as a covid death simply because he tested positive for it....which I thought was conspiracy theory bullshit but they essentially say that on the MN department of Health website....hell, they're even counting deaths where they don't test positive for covid as a "probable" covid death.

Anyways.

1. Reporting and compiling data more stringent.

2. Lag in time between CDC dates and what's being reported daily nationally...

3. Numbers will shift as they come in.....

Here's last week's for instance.....you'll see there has been changes made to the most recent week. What's troubling for all the covid believers is that it dropped.

20200524_002019.jpg

Again, due to how CDC compiles data...that 3% in the previous chart ain't still going to be a 3%...I think if anything it has to go up since it can't really go down. Even if it jumps ten...hell. even twenty percent?

Still proved my point very directly:

Unless you're already dying can covid "kill you."

Here's a page from a medical book....for as much comparison to influenza it's received...it's not most like the flu. It's most like the virus that causes the common cold, but weaker. Most of us who catch a cold get sick....not true with covid....most of us will never even know we have it.

For people under 60 years of age----the flu is twice as deadly as covid.

For people under fifteen years of age---the flu is twenty times more deadly than covid.

There are less than 1300 centenarians in MN. People under age 50 are over 65% of the state's population.

Yet covid has killed more people above one-hundred than it has people under age 50.

It's a cold. That's it. It's a new strain of cold.

Out of almost a million dead...do you think it'd be hard to pass off writing "covid" on 8% of the death certificates? A large chunk of the "already are dying crowd?"

Fukc No!

That's all this is.....they wrote something different on the 8% of the people that were dead covid or no covid.

Don't buy into the hype....covid is softer than baby shit.

Screenshot_20200524-051626_Twitter.jpg

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 8:22 am

Covid is the biggest over-reaction in our history.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 8:31 am

Speaking of staying safe. Say a prayer for Brother Drunk Dynasty. I’m about 6 blocks south of Lake Street. Last night was pretty wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 8:51 am

Nuffin says ya hurtin and tired of appression like looting some free shit

Hansen
Mergie Marauder

Thu May 28, 2020 9:01 am

The dude with about 7 high in hdtvs from target or the guy carrying 5 liters of booze says I'm sick of oppression.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”