kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Vaccines

Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:24 pm

h2ofwlr wrote: Why was there no traditional flu reported this year? Zero. Nada. None. Usually there is 50 to 80K dead each winter in the USA from traditional flu. What happened to it this winter?

do you know this for a fact? I have a hard time believing that there was 0. I wouldnt be surprised if the number was much lower then normal years considering all of the social distancing that was put in affect and people washing their hands more and generally being cleaner people.
official sour toe member number 52,814

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:45 am

^^^ FYI everything was reported as Covid, anything that MIGHT be Covid was reported as Covid, including deaths.
You had advanced heart disease and got covid - you died of Covid.
You had stage 4 cancer and got Covid, you died of Covid.
You had advanced impaired lung capacity for what ever reason, and you got Covid, you died of Covid.
Do you now see the pattern on how the Govt artificially inflated the Covid death count?

About 6 months back I came down sick, traditional sore throat, head cold, then coughing. The common cold, which is transmitted via airborne particulates.
Mind you that when I was in public (around other people) I wore a mask to stop airborne ingestion of something like this - including Covid.
So how effective really are masks at stopping the airborne particulates? Hmmmm...
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:00 pm

Got the first dose last week. Sore arm but that’s it as far as side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:35 pm

How come big pharma wasn't able to produce a vaccine for the common cold (caused by a coronavirus) in over fifty years and billions spent on it......

.....yet they were able to produce a vaccine for this novel coronavirus in less than a year?
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:58 am

$,$$$,$$$,$$$,$$$

So how big of a worldwide market is it to treat the symptoms of the common cold? Then multiple it by years and years the $ they could make VS a 1 time true vaccine(like for measles) where you never get it again.

As always follow the $ trail

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:26 pm

Doing that.....well, that's why this one confuses me.

I don't know enough about the overall market to dive in with a firm opinion. I don't know if big pharma is also who owns the cough drop companies, sudo, cough syrup, dayquil, nyquil, kleenex and the like.....

One thing that indicates they don't is the laws on sudo like twenty years ago. If big pharma owned the nasal decongestants there's no way they would've allowed the law change. Prior to it I'd see dudes at Walmart with entire carts full of sudo. There were two large aisles akin to the paper aisles we saw empty from covid.....whelp....typically looking the same when they were supposed to be stocked with sudo. So I don't think big pharmaceutical would've wanted the change.

Just my gut hunch.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:58 pm

I’m getting sick of vaccine lectures from those that have got it. I’ve had a few guilt trip lectures just in the last week. I’m at the point that I may just start telling people I got it and share some cool vax symptom story that everyone seems so proud to tell people about.

I’ve been tempted to tell people, I’d get the vax too if I were fat, unhealthy and vitamin d deficient like you. The stigma is strange. If you and everyone you know has got it wtf are you worried if I have?

Everyone that wants it can get it where I live. Time for governor doofus to lift his unconstitutional mandates.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:20 pm

Anyone who gives you a lecture tell them, "My Body My Choice." Being that there's a 95% chance anyone who'd give a vaccine lecture is pro-choice to flaming liberal....that response has worked well for me. It'll literally make them pause...stop....and then shut the fukc right up knowing there's no way for them to further argue why you should get vaccinated without also being a giant hypocrite. I've only used it twice, on three people total, but it's been extremely effective.

Because......

Believing that the government has no right over a person's body to the point they should be allowed to have full-term babies cut out of their body and killed....what's literally another living breathing human being killed and discarded for convenience after the mother was so irresponsible, reckless, depraved, despicable, pathetic, and lazy to exercise the extremely minimal amount of effort required to use contraceptive, take the day after pill, or abort the fetus when it's a small cluster of cells.......

.....to defend that type of bullshit on the grounds that the government shouldn't have any say over a person's body.......

....and then turn around and feel entitled to tell you what you need to do with your body for the greater good by taking an experimental vaccine with no knowledge of what the longterm effects are that supposedly protects you from a virus you have no reason to need protection from.....

....makes them look like a giant dbag, and they'll want to avoid that.

"My body, my choice."

That's all you got to say and it'll shut them right the fukc up. I promise.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:37 pm

I saw where it was a big deal that Rogan said young people shouldn't get vaccinated.....his kids got covid and it wasn't shit so he's not having them get vaccinated.....to where people were waiting on Spotify's decision to reprimand and/or censor him, and then it being a big deal they weren't......

.....just goes to show you how fukcing lost this country is......when one man's opinion that also happens to be nothing more than pragmatic good old fashioned common sense is called into question after inciting a large segment of the population into rage.

We're fukced.

He could've said he was going to have a tranny inject the vaccine into him using his/"her" dick after bending him over his desk live during a podcast......and although I'd think it'd be extremely disgusting and wrong it wouldn't bring me to rage or ultimately caring as much as all these pro-vaxxxers got their panties in a wad over Rogan copping to his kids not getting it and recommending other young shouldn't......

Because why the fukc should they?

There isn't one logical reason why a healthy 21yo should get vaccinated. Not one.

Oh wait, it's to help stop it from spreading to old people who could seriously be affected by it...

....Oh Snap, totally forgot all the old people are all already vaccinated themselves. So they're good to go....so fukc that noise.

Seriously....making every obvious attempt possible to walk through the other half of the population that are dipshits mind's......there's not a single even remotely logical argument for why they're still pushing for everyone to get vaccinated. None. Zero. Not a one.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun May 02, 2021 8:48 am

Nershi wrote:I’ve been tempted to tell people, I’d get the vax too if I were fat, unhealthy and vitamin d deficient like you. The stigma is strange. If you and everyone you know has got it wtf are you worried if I have?

They all want a "magic pill" for what ever ails them. They don't want to look at their lifestyle/eating habits(obesity), etc.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”