Mergie Marauder

Re: Omicron

Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:41 pm

Why don't you just be a fishing guide?

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:53 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Why don't you just be a fishing guide?

There are some things I'd have to iron out first, which you know what....I just might.

But will also need a bigger boat....not enough room to properly social distance in my current one.

Maybe I'll be "Bass-Masker" Guide Service, or "Eyes-Only" as a play on guiding for walleyes and since it'd be a strict mask policy in the boat....so all my clients would ever see of my face would be eyes only.

Because if masks are a drawback when communicating socially you really don't notice how awkward it is when meeting new people and trying to make pleasant conversation with them to no avail......since you can hide behind your mask when cringing.

Man they're awesome.....wearing underwear on your face is such a trivial price to pay for something that saves so many countless lives.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:10 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
emptymag wrote: I got sent home without pay

Make Lemonade.
Get your ice fishing stuff in order. Then go fishing.
With todays 8 for a high and low near zero, small shallow lakes that were open yesterday in S MN should be Ok to walk on by Wed Up N they were fishing on them over the weekend.

Not much for ice fishing. Haven’t been out in 6 years or so.

I did spend a few days at the reloading bench getting a few thousand rounds of .223 ready for prairie dogs this spring.

Got my tests results back this morning, negative.

Back to work tomorrow.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:56 pm

The vaccine is just killer man....talk about "protection."

Screenshot_20211208-220047_Chrome.jpg

Some of the recent case/hospitalization/death counts in MN broken down between vaccinated and not fully vaccinated. I've got a hunch these numbers are going to be inherently biased (skewed) in favor of vaccinated cases (lowered).

The way the MDH lists their breakthrough numbers most prominent on their website is total garbage.....very misleading.

These numbers weren't buried, but weren't a part of any of their illustrations. Everything is calculated in a way to make the resulting chart/graph to appear with a giant disparity between the vaccinated and unvaccinated, or "not fully vaccinated."

Regardless of whether or not these numbers are biased, even at face value they illustrate that the vaccine isn't all that it's cracked up to be.
Screenshot_20211208-222838_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

3/4 of the Omicron cases in the US are from vaccinated people. Reports for all Omicron cases both vaccinated and unvaccinated are mild symptoms. It sounds like it's an Omicrummy strain.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: RE: Re: Omicron

Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:50 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:If I guess what resort u work at will u tell me if I’m right or wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Flag ship.

Back in summer of 2007 and 2008 I worked at appledorns. Pretty sweet gig right out of high school during the summer. Took out a rental boat every night. Would also get out on one of the launches and be a bait and net boy. I remember going out on a launch for some dudes bachelor party. I think I was a drunk as they were when we finally made it back to the dock. I put in a many hours casting for them dumb ass muskies around doe island and the big weed bed out in front of flag ship. Had alot of the infamous follows but never a taker. Its amazing how easy catching walleyes is when you can spend every day out there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:00 am

kwackkillncrew wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]If I guess what resort u work at will u tell me if I’m right or wrong?

Flag ship.

Back in summer of 2007 and 2008 I worked at appledorns. Pretty sweet gig right out of high school during the summer. Took out a rental boat every night. Would also get out on one of the launches and be a bait and net boy. I remember going out on a launch for some dudes bachelor party. I think I was a drunk as they were when we finally made it back to the dock. I put in a many hours casting for them dumb ass muskies around doe island and the big weed bed out in front of flag ship. Had alot of the infamous follows but never a taker. Its amazing how easy catching walleyes is when you can spend every day out there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk[/quote]
Nice! I never worked on a resort but I did live on two small ones when I was going to CLC, one on Hardy Lake and one on North Long.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:00 pm

Jessie Van Berkel, Star Tribune
Tue, December 21, 2021, 11:24 AM·1 min read
In this article:

Tim Walz
American politician, incumbent Governor of Minnesota
Explore the topics mentioned in this article

Gov. Tim Walz has tested positive for COVID-19, the governor's office announced Tuesday.

The governor, who is vaccinated, does not have any symptoms. He is in quarantine while working from home.

LOL I am old enough to remembetr when biden was going to shut the virus down! Now you can jab yourself three times and still get it. I am gueesing they will soon push a fourth shot.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:36 pm

Check out the Joe Rogan podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough. Brings up a lot of issues people have been asking from the beginning about treatment. Covid is all about the money!

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 pm

I’ve seen a lot of stuff that refutes what that McCullough guy has said. Didn’t listen to the podcast, didn’t read the articles refuting it either. Other than some shit the doctor was wrong about when it comes to myocarditis.

Also, whenever I see omicron I think of it sarumon from lord of the rings.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:39 pm

Does anyone else think Omicron is the best thing to happen this pandemic in terms of possibly ending the pandemic?

The South African curves comparing Delta to Omicron is shocking......case numbers, hospitalizations, and deaths all line up....with Omicron the case numbers make a big curve and hospitalizations and deaths do not follow....stay flat as shit.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”