maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:57 pm

I mean even crazy liberals ain't gonna follow the holiday rules...my sister ain't. We have a 5 kid family...she's a raging liberal. And she's ready to show up. Do as I say not as I do?

Luckily...for me...gf's aunt cancelled her Thanksgiving all the way down near northfield...one less place to go Thanksgiving.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:04 pm

I'm just curious...has anyone seen anything attempted by the mn supreme court dealing with this? WI just tossed out the govs orders for the second time. I haven't heard anything about mn...why are we such pussies? Or do we have a liberal majority?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:56 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I'm just curious...has anyone seen anything attempted by the mn supreme court dealing with this? WI just tossed out the govs orders for the second time. I haven't heard anything about mn...why are we such pussies? Or do we have a liberal majority?

Have you seen what’s been happening in all of our neighbor states?

Wisconsin might not be able to help everyone who is sick

North Dakota is having to keep Covid positive nurses working just to keep up because their hospitals are at 100% capacity.

South Dakota just today had a 68% positive test rate.

I feel like we shouldn’t need government mandates to avoid large gatherings and to not stay out drinking in the bars all weekend during a pandemic, but here we are. People still think it’s a hoax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:09 am

Most people don’t think it’s a hoax. Most people opposed to the rules just don’t want the government taking away our rights. Most of those people practice some sort of social distancing whether or not big brother tells them they have to.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:42 am

If social distancing and wearing face masks were taken more serious months ago, we wouldn’t be in dire straights now. It is sad that so many scoffed at this virus early on.

It is going to be a long, lonely winter for many. Let’s hope for an early vaccine distribution and a slowdown of the virus spreading.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:22 am

cstemig wrote:If social distancing and wearing face masks were taken more serious months ago, we wouldn’t be in dire straights now. It is sad that so many scoffed at this virus early on.

It is going to be a long, lonely winter for many. Let’s hope for an early vaccine distribution and a slowdown of the virus spreading.

Think so? Some states and countries that locked down much harder than us and had face masks rules much earlier than us are also seeing a surge. Humans tend to think we can control everything. Short of shutting down the country I don't think we have much control of this virus.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

COVID-19 Stats

Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:38 am

Nershi wrote:Most people don’t think it’s a hoax. Most people opposed to the rules just don’t want the government taking away our rights. Most of those people practice some sort of social distancing whether or not big brother tells them they have to.

I get not wanting your business shut down arbitrarily when you can function while social distancing like what they did in Michigan, but I know people who intentionally walk into stores without a mask and think it’s cute. People who think the whole thing is a joke.

The thing is, there a lot of people NOT social distancing. And I don’t wanna sound like I’m ragging on rural areas, bars and chit in the cities have had dance parties, no masks, sweaty drunk people all over each other.

I was at a rural bar in SE MN this summer eating outside. About 100 dude convoy of wheelers and side by sides show up and everyone crams into this tiny bar. Zero distancing and all the dust masks for riding were around their necks.

Like people can’t even just buy their own beer, put it in a cooler and drink as a group outdoors somewhere.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:57 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I'm just curious...has anyone seen anything attempted by the mn supreme court dealing with this? WI just tossed out the govs orders for the second time. I haven't heard anything about mn...why are we such pussies? Or do we have a liberal majority?

Have you seen what’s been happening in all of our neighbor states?

Wisconsin might not be able to help everyone who is sick

North Dakota is having to keep Covid positive nurses working just to keep up because their hospitals are at 100% capacity.

South Dakota just today had a 68% positive test rate.

I feel like we shouldn’t need government mandates to avoid large gatherings and to not stay out drinking in the bars all weekend during a pandemic, but here we are. People still think it’s a hoax.

Numbers are Straight from MDH.....

Do you know how many covid patients were admitted to the ICU yesterday?

Cumulative Covid admitted to ICU: 3086

3K statewide since March

The state has actually lowered the number of ICU beds to 1750.

Any issue in shortage of beds is the fault of the state. There shouldn't be any concerns about shortages ten months in. Don't blame college kids partying, they're always going to party. Blame the people running this shit.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:04 pm

cstemig wrote:If social distancing and wearing face masks were taken more serious months ago, we wouldn’t be in dire straights now. It is sad that so many scoffed at this virus early on.

2% reduction after full compliance of mask wearing after 21 days Chuck. That's the "science" on the masks. Look at the date the study was published. Had they done the same study two months later it would've produced results showing masks increase the rate of transmission.

Masks are worse than nothing....they increase transmission. This stuff is straight off the MDH website. Go look it up for yourself.

Screenshot_20201028-061335_Chrome.jpg

20201110_014815.jpg

20201110_014846.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:05 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Nershi wrote:Most people don’t think it’s a hoax. Most people opposed to the rules just don’t want the government taking away our rights. Most of those people practice some sort of social distancing whether or not big brother tells them they have to.

I get not wanting your business shut down arbitrarily when you can function while social distancing like what they did in Michigan, but I know people who intentionally walk into stores without a mask and think it’s cute. People who think the whole thing is a joke.

The thing is, there a lot of people NOT social distancing. And I don’t wanna sound like I’m ragging on rural areas, bars and chit in the cities have had dance parties, no masks, sweaty drunk people all over each other.

I was at a rural bar in SE MN this summer eating outside. About 100 dude convoy of wheelers and side by sides show up and everyone crams into this tiny bar. Zero distancing and all the dust masks for riding were around their necks.

Like people can’t even just buy their own beer, put it in a cooler and drink as a group outdoors somewhere.

Dude you should have went up to them and scolded them about it, let them know ICU beds are full and otherwise healthy people are dropping dead like flies!!

#covidsurvivor

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”