Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:47 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Another really bad coincidence last night. Seems like a drunk driver may have plowed into protestors. Some chick died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Musta been a racist.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:49 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Another really bad coincidence last night. Seems like a drunk driver may have plowed into protestors. Some chick died.

What happened to "don't play in the road!"

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Some lady shot her pistol into the pavement around noon time as they were trying to block Henn and Lake.

Screw them let's build some Gulags in AK and ship the instigators there to sleeps in tents year around.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:21 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:

Read the news article. something along the lines of, "they were red light/green light after playing volleyball in the street"

I can't wait until I'm living in Elko tbh. Never in my life would I ever imagine I'd be moving south of the metro and actually being happy about it. I always wanted to moved north or west, preferably west. I could seriously live in like f'in Clara City right now and be okay with it.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:37 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Some lady shot her pistol into the pavement around noon time as they were trying to block Henn and Lake.

Screw them let's build some Gulags in AK and ship the instigators there to sleeps in tents year around.

WE DONT NEED YOUR RIFF RAFF UP HERE. KEEP YOUR PROBLEMS IN MN
official sour toe member number 52,814

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Another really bad coincidence last night. Seems like a drunk driver may have plowed into protestors. Some chick died.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]

Read the news article. something along the lines of, "they were red light/green light after playing volleyball in the street"

I can't wait until I'm living in Elko tbh. Never in my life would I ever imagine I'd be moving south of the metro and actually being happy about it. I always wanted to moved north or west, preferably west. I could seriously live in like f'in Clara City right now and be okay with it.[/quote]Clara city isn't that bad of a town. River is close, you got Willmar and granite close, can go catch slabs at lqp an hour away and it's a nice quite town.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:40 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:[quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Another really bad coincidence last night. Seems like a drunk driver may have plowed into protestors. Some chick died.

I can't wait until I'm living in Elko tbh. Never in my life would I ever imagine I'd be moving south of the metro and actually being happy about it. I always wanted to moved north or west, preferably west. I could seriously live in like f'in Clara City right now and be okay with it.[/quote]I haven't seen anything about the guy being drunk yet. Did see that they were choking him, beating and dragging him around.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:18 pm

That’s just the rumor that he was drunk because he has a ton of DUI convictions and super long rap sheet.

You see time and time again the people who end up in these situations are all people with criminal records that can’t function in a civilized society.

Just look at the 3 people Rittenhouse shot. One was a pedo, one was a domestic abuser, and I believe the one who lost his bicep had a conviction or carrying while intoxicated.

Then there was a chick at the intersection who got arrested for shooting warning shots at cars and got arrested. Funny I thought cops just murder black people but she got arrested as if she was a white woman. Incredible.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:37 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Drunk_Dynasty"]Another really bad coincidence last night. Seems like a drunk driver may have plowed into protestors. Some chick died.

I can't wait until I'm living in Elko tbh. Never in my life would I ever imagine I'd be moving south of the metro and actually being happy about it. I always wanted to moved north or west, preferably west. I could seriously live in like f'in Clara City right now and be okay with it.[/quote]Clara city isn't that bad of a town. River is close, you got Willmar and granite close, can go catch slabs at lqp an hour away and it's a nice quite town.

I think I would really only enjoy it cause if the quiet. I don’t hate the prairie but god damn there’s just so many fields and it’s so flat. I would enjoy being a part of an actual community tho. Nobody talks to their neighbors in Minneapolis. Said two words to mine in the last 2 years and I’ve mowed their boulevard and shoveled for them this whole time LOL.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 14, 2021 5:03 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Just look at the 3 people Rittenhouse shot. One was a pedo, one was a domestic abuser, and I believe the one who lost his bicep had a conviction or carrying while intoxicated.

It was the rittenhouse hat trick. He took out three scum bags in one night. Kid deserves a medal.

I thought the third had a worse conviction than carrying while intoxicated but can’t remember what it was.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”