9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:38 am

Vikings SUCK, same ole same ole team.........................went to bed after that great 3rd Qt. F--- them....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:57 am

Not sure how Kirk plans to win games when he gives up 400 yards on defense and can’t even help Rhodes cover anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:27 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Not sure how Kirk plans to win games when he gives up 400 yards on defense and can’t even help Rhodes cover anyone.

Yep, used to be about our defense not giving up any points because our worthless offense couldn't score , times have changed, our defense just plain SUCKS, Kirk wasn't the issue last nite....atleast thru 3 qts., never watched the 4th qt.........I viewed this game as a statement game, win this one on the road and things were looking up, now it's just another loss again..........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:08 am

Even going into halftime really pissed me off...Zim tip toed along running the clock out going, well, if we get to such and such yard line we'll try to drive for a field goal, if we can't get there at least we ran the clock down. Why can't we have balls and try to drive for a TD with a min left before half and 3 timeouts? Especially since at that point they were executing pretty well. I don't understand the lack of confidence in your offense....I'm sure that has zero effect on their demeanor as well

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:25 pm

Cook out for sure and Mattison most likely out as well.....

....but my prediction for the upcoming Border Battle is......

Making his ninth appearance in a Monday night game, Kirk finally wins one by throwing for five-hundred yards and five touchdowns with the Vikes turning their offense to a Moss-Carter-Era-Like deep ball, pass centric style to make up for both Cook & Mattison not playing and the running game falling flat right away.

The refs call a clean game, which leaves Aaron Rodgers outraged after the game and shouting during his post game presser, "We Didn't Get The Calls We Needed To Win The Game! Why!?! Why!? WTF!? Mother@$%@s!!! Can anyone explain why we didn't get the calls tonight? Why didn't we get the calls that we were used to getting all year?"

Rodgers ultimately gets fined for throwing a half empty bottle of water he was drinking at a reporter in the front row he called on after the entire room raised their hands in unison knowing the answer to his question.

"You didn't get the calls because the refs decided to officiate the game fairly and call the same stuff for both teams, unlike every other game the packers have played in this season."
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:33 pm

That'd be great to see...one thing wrong though, Zim will continue to run the ball even if they fail early... eventually it'll work!

Probably go to Dad's house to watch, he grew up in Appleton WI so he's hardcore green and gold...I'm Vikings should be entertaining

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:24 am

Nice! I was thinking about heading down to Iowa to watch the game with a relative I grew up hunting and fishing with that's a hardcore packers fan. Has a share of Packers ownership stock that's totally worthless and everything. Only packers fans are that stupid and emotionally invested to where it's unhealthy----they'll actually buy fake stock certificates. Literally just pieces of paper they'll pay a couple hundred bucks for.....

I heard an interesting stat the other day:

The packers have been flagged a grand total of two times this year for pass interference. Only twice in fourteen games has a member of their secondary been given a penalty for defensive pass interference.

That's how absurd the refs in the NFL are biased towards officiating in favor of the packers.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:44 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20191222/b9c94298a758ffe264b97e0809dffa55.jpg[/img]

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Clinched a playoff spot at least...that's the Vikings Moto!

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:58 pm

Can we throw down field, open up the defense a little to give the run/screens room to work? This gets irritating 3/9 for 18 yards in the 1st quarter? The defense just stacks the line and can protect everything we come up with...burn them 20 yards down field a few times and it'll loosen up the defense to make other stuff work

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”