Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:10 pm

Since I'm one of the lucky ones, one of the very few people who have actually survived this lethal virus - I enjoy sitting back and giving others advice while I enjoy complete invincibility that I have previously only experienced after entering the cheat code in "Contra".

Have fun this winter you worthless mortals, you can run but you can't hide from 'Rona!!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:17 pm

Nershi wrote:
cstemig wrote:If social distancing and wearing face masks were taken more serious months ago, we wouldn’t be in dire straights now. It is sad that so many scoffed at this virus early on.

It is going to be a long, lonely winter for many. Let’s hope for an early vaccine distribution and a slowdown of the virus spreading.

Think so? Some states and countries that locked down much harder than us and had face masks rules much earlier than us are also seeing a surge. Humans tend to think we can control everything. Short of shutting down the country I don't think we have much control of this virus.

You know who isn't seeing a surge?

New York.

It's almost like the only way to avoid a surge is after having a surge. It's like humans can't stop the spread of a highly contagious albeit extremely weak virus.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Stute Slap wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="Nershi"]Most people don’t think it’s a hoax. Most people opposed to the rules just don’t want the government taking away our rights. Most of those people practice some sort of social distancing whether or not big brother tells them they have to.

I get not wanting your business shut down arbitrarily when you can function while social distancing like what they did in Michigan, but I know people who intentionally walk into stores without a mask and think it’s cute. People who think the whole thing is a joke.

The thing is, there a lot of people NOT social distancing. And I don’t wanna sound like I’m ragging on rural areas, bars and chit in the cities have had dance parties, no masks, sweaty drunk people all over each other.

I was at a rural bar in SE MN this summer eating outside. About 100 dude convoy of wheelers and side by sides show up and everyone crams into this tiny bar. Zero distancing and all the dust masks for riding were around their necks.

Like people can’t even just buy their own beer, put it in a cooler and drink as a group outdoors somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

Dude you should have went up to them and scolded them about it, let them know ICU beds are full and otherwise healthy people are dropping dead like flies!!

#covidsurvivor[/quote]

To all those wheeler bros in one place?!?!
They woulda held me down and sucked my d1ck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:28 pm

Wasn't necessarily saying the wi supreme court ruling was necessarily good or bad...just that I haven't seen anything here and was curious if it's just because we are such big pussies a challenge hadn't even been brought up...it if the courts have sided with the governor toany challenges that were made

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:[quote="Drunk_Dynasty"][quote="Nershi"]Most people don’t think it’s a hoax. Most people opposed to the rules just don’t want the government taking away our rights. Most of those people practice some sort of social distancing whether or not big brother tells them they have to.

I get not wanting your business shut down arbitrarily when you can function while social distancing like what they did in Michigan, but I know people who intentionally walk into stores without a mask and think it’s cute. People who think the whole thing is a joke.

The thing is, there a lot of people NOT social distancing. And I don’t wanna sound like I’m ragging on rural areas, bars and chit in the cities have had dance parties, no masks, sweaty drunk people all over each other.

I was at a rural bar in SE MN this summer eating outside. About 100 dude convoy of wheelers and side by sides show up and everyone crams into this tiny bar. Zero distancing and all the dust masks for riding were around their necks.

Like people can’t even just buy their own beer, put it in a cooler and drink as a group outdoors somewhere.

Dude you should have went up to them and scolded them about it, let them know ICU beds are full and otherwise healthy people are dropping dead like flies!!

#covidsurvivor[/quote]

To all those wheeler bros in one place?!?!
They woulda held me down and sucked my d1ck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[/quote]

ha ha I lol'd for realz

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Stute Slap wrote:Since I'm one of the lucky ones, one of the very few people who have actually survived this lethal virus - I enjoy sitting back and giving others advice while I enjoy complete invincibility that I have previously only experienced after entering the cheat code in "Contra".

Have fun this winter you worthless mortals, you can run but you can't hide from 'Rona!!

Hahaha!

There can be only one....rona is like the Highlander.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

COVID-19 Stats

Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:27 pm

Fish Felon wrote:[quote="Nershi"][quote="cstemig"]If social distancing and wearing face masks were taken more serious months ago, we wouldn’t be in dire straights now. It is sad that so many scoffed at this virus early on.

It is going to be a long, lonely winter for many. Let’s hope for an early vaccine distribution and a slowdown of the virus spreading.

Think so? Some states and countries that locked down much harder than us and had face masks rules much earlier than us are also seeing a surge. Humans tend to think we can control everything. Short of shutting down the country I don't think we have much control of this virus.[/quote]
You know who isn't seeing a surge?

New York.

It's almost like the only way to avoid a surge is after having a surge. It's like humans can't stop the spread of a highly contagious albeit extremely weak virus.[/quote]

U know who is tho? Italy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnew ... ix-months/

Sweden. The second wave is crushing hopes of herd immunity.

https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden- ... ge-2020-11

Also, right now since yesterday there has been 33 new ICU patients, 3119 in the ICU. I believe this is currently in ICU, but I could be wrong . 24.68% of hospitalizations are for Covid right now, that don’t sound like the cold to me amigo.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

COVID-19 Stats

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:17 am

Felon, I’m totally playing armchair psychologist here, but I just get this feeling you have a little bit of anxiety around covid that you don’t want admit to even yourself, and you’re looking for as many ways possible to alleviate this anxiety by downplaying it’s potential impacts.

I could be completely wrong about that’s so please correct me if I am.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:13 pm

I agree with the drunk one.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:28 pm

Careful FF, the “Boggey-Rona”, “Covombie” , or “Coronasaurus” maybe lurking after you! They all love to eat non-believers.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”