Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:32 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:for sure. some times i get worked up and realize its worthless.

I know a few hardcore vaccine people who sit around and trash people they know who are not vaccinated. They are literally obsessed with COVID and shaming the unvaccinated. Guess what if anything it only made those people less likely to get it when they are getting harassed by these people and almost bullied to a certain extent. So you are correct it is basically worthless.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:45 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:for sure. some times i get worked up and realize its worthless.

I used to get annoyed when I saw the 400 pounders riding around in the carts ( suppose to be for the handicap) and loading up the cart with junk food and fried chicken. Even more annoyed watching a 400 choking pounder choking down cigs. Knowing darn well you they will be in a hospital in a few years with a massive heart attack which we will all get to pay for. I finally realized there was nothing I could do

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:01 pm

It’s almost like it’s a free country or something!

Although my concerns are mounting… our freedoms are drying up on the vine peeps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:32 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:the thing that pisses me off is you have people who dont get vaccinated and then take up beds for which people who really need them are screwed. From the stuff i have seen which isnt much it appears that there are more unvaccinated people taking up beds then vaccinated. If something happens to some one in my family and they cant get into the emergency room because some F%ck is taking up the bed and wasnt vaccinated (when they could have been) i hope they just pull the plug on them. All the people against the vaccine had the excuse it happened to fast and not enough testing....its been around a year now and millions upon millions have taken it....then they says its not FDA approved so i dont want it.....now its been FDA approved whats the next excuse. Alcohol kills way more people a year then this vaccine has yet people stilll continue to drink, what are the people scared of now.

Yeah, but couldn't you say that about a lot of things?

Most people are in hospitals because they made a poor decision....or a series of poor decisions.

Why not be more mad at obese people? Or smokers? Why are unvaccinated people the ones who are taking up beds the ones you're upset at?

It makes me wonder how much is legit and how much might be caused by the media trying to make you/us feel that way.

Could you give me some scenarios for who the people are that you're referring to when you state "the people that really need them?"

I don't know much about Alaska's current Healthcare situation. I vaguely remember reading something about how Alaska had to implement some sort of emergency....uh, emergency room patient intake protocol....or something along those lines....supposedly due to covid???
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:00 pm

kwackkillncrew wrote:the thing that pisses me off is you have people who dont get vaccinated and then take up beds for which people who really need them are screwed. From the stuff i have seen which isnt much it appears that there are more unvaccinated people taking up beds then vaccinated. If something happens to some one in my family and they cant get into the emergency room because some F%ck is taking up the bed and wasnt vaccinated (when they could have been) i hope they just pull the plug on them. All the people against the vaccine had the excuse it happened to fast and not enough testing....its been around a year now and millions upon millions have taken it....then they says its not FDA approved so i dont want it.....now its been FDA approved whats the next excuse. Alcohol kills way more people a year then this vaccine has yet people stilll continue to drink, what are the people scared of now.

I have the vax, I have also bought blow from a taxi driver in Guatemala City tho so I take chances in general.

People are f'ing crazy about this vaccine/covid on both sides and it's not going anywhere. I have friends who are overweight or smoke or drink a lot telling me the same thing....if an unvaccinated person goes to hospital they should be left to die.......yeah, let's isolate these idiots because the media said so, but let average over weight/smoker/alcoholic/or anyone else who chose to not minimize their health risks who have been clogging up the health care system for literally years get a free pass and concentrate on this specific issue that also just so happens to be the constant issue pounded into our heads by the media.

F it, people are just insane these days for real.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:15 pm

Stute Slap wrote:

I have the vax, I have also bought blow from a taxi driver in Guatemala City tho so I take chances in general.

People are f'ing crazy about this vaccine/covid on both sides and it's not going anywhere. I have friends who are overweight or smoke or drink a lot telling me the same thing....if an unvaccinated person goes to hospital they should be left to die.......yeah, let's isolate these idiots because the media said so, but let average over weight/smoker/alcoholic/or anyone else who chose to not minimize their health risks who have been clogging up the health care system for literally years get a free pass and concentrate on this specific issue that also just so happens to be the constant issue pounded into our heads by the media.

Agreed.

I'm pretty strong in my convictions and don't mind taking an unpopular opinion.....and also don't mind taking a popular opinion, despite always feeling "less cool" when I do it. When it comes to covid, I'd currently like to have no opinion. Just be totally ambivalent and neutral to it in all facets, which isn't possible.

I've said it before and I've said it again.....covid is by far the most bizarrely polarizing thing to come along in our lifetimes where trying to make any sense of it almost always seems to be counterproductive. Whenever I try to sit down and push all my bias to the side.....and legitimately try to be objective.....try to challenge my current opinions, thoughts, and beliefs by taking up the other side and arguing against myself......

.......it's a lesson in futility where I end up more confused, and feeling like I know less about the subject the more I try to dive into it.

Honestly?

At this point....who the fukc knows.

Covid = the more you know = the less you know

By and large, the super pro-vaccine mask wearers, the people still driving in their car solo and wearing one by choice, are going to continue to do what they're doing so they can pat themselves on the back.....believe they're right by saying how they, "believe in science," and feel better about themselves because they've been told they're taking actions that benefit the collective well-being of society. They're going to push this belief on people they feel have inferior viewpoints and who aren't as smart or socially conscious as they are.

The anti-vaxxers are going to continue to oppose anything vaccine related, mask related....anything they feel is being forced upon them by people who think they're superior to them. Like a lot of people who feel like they're being viewed as inferior, regardless of whether or not this is actually the case, these people are going to oppose anything for the sake of opposing it at this point because they feel good about waving their middle fingers....that's how they earn their own pats on their backs....continue to view themselves as rebels, or patriots, or Yada Yada Yada.....blah blah blah.....

Same old shit, just a different day to the guys who would rather wait and see before taking the shot, but at the same time would take it if Biden's mandate held up. I told that to people I work with since there's more than a hundred in the company so it'd fall under Biden's E.O./mandate. When he did that what now...a month ago? I was casually like,

"I like working here so I'd get the shot if I had to in order to not lose my job."

Half the people responded,

"WTF? You're going to let them tell you what to do with your own body? Way to not stand for anything you pussy."

The other half responded like,

"WTF? You're not vaccinated yet? Are you like inbred or something? My mom is really old and has underlying conditions, thanks for not giving a shit about her dying from covid, asshole."

There is absolutely no middle ground at this point. There are only covid extremists, on both sides. Being a "covid moderate" is impossible.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 11, 2021 1:04 pm

Fish Felon wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:

Agreed.

I'm pretty strong in my convictions and don't mind taking an unpopular opinion.....and also don't mind taking a popular opinion, despite always feeling "less cool" when I do it. When it comes to covid, I'd currently like to have no opinion. Just be totally ambivalent and neutral to it in all facets, which isn't possible.

I've said it before and I've said it again.....covid is by far the most bizarrely polarizing thing to come along in our lifetimes where trying to make any sense of it almost always seems to be counterproductive. Whenever I try to sit down and push all my bias to the side.....and legitimately try to be objective.....try to challenge my current opinions, thoughts, and beliefs by taking up the other side and arguing against myself......

.......it's a lesson in futility where I end up more confused, and feeling like I know less about the subject the more I try to dive into it.

Honestly?

At this point....who the fukc knows.

Covid = the more you know = the less you know

By and large, the super pro-vaccine mask wearers, the people still driving in their car solo and wearing one by choice, are going to continue to do what they're doing so they can pat themselves on the back.....believe they're right by saying how they, "believe in science," and feel better about themselves because they've been told they're taking actions that benefit the collective well-being of society. They're going to push this belief on people they feel have inferior viewpoints and who aren't as smart or socially conscious as they are.

The anti-vaxxers are going to continue to oppose anything vaccine related, mask related....anything they feel is being forced upon them by people who think they're superior to them. Like a lot of people who feel like they're being viewed as inferior, regardless of whether or not this is actually the case, these people are going to oppose anything for the sake of opposing it at this point because they feel good about waving their middle fingers....that's how they earn their own pats on their backs....continue to view themselves as rebels, or patriots, or Yada Yada Yada.....blah blah blah.....

Same old shit, just a different day to the guys who would rather wait and see before taking the shot, but at the same time would take it if Biden's mandate held up. I told that to people I work with since there's more than a hundred in the company so it'd fall under Biden's E.O./mandate. When he did that what now...a month ago? I was casually like,

"I like working here so I'd get the shot if I had to in order to not lose my job."

Half the people responded,

"WTF? You're going to let them tell you what to do with your own body? Way to not stand for anything you pussy."

The other half responded like,

"WTF? You're not vaccinated yet? Are you like inbred or something? My mom is really old and has underlying conditions, thanks for not giving a shit about her dying from covid, asshole."

There is absolutely no middle ground at this point. There are only covid extremists, on both sides. Being a "covid moderate" is impossible.

I am pretty middle of the ground on it vac or no vax. It is up to each person what they want to do imo at least it usually is in a free country . My only issue is when people if people are going to go after non-vaccinated people with a vengeance than you need to do the same thing to 450 pound people who take up hospital beds with poor eating habits and life choices. The same would go for smokers and drug overdoses.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:47 pm

I think I'm about middle ground as one can be...I'm not fully against it and may get it if it impacts things I want to do with my life. Health wise I don't really have concerns with getting covid so that's not the driving factor for me.

The polarizing of every little thing in this country is what pisses me off and irritates me. It's literally everything from drilling in Alaska to pipelines to Afghanistan to covid. A lot more people would feel better and have less stress if they just stopped giving a phuck.

I've pretty much cut it all out...media, sports etc...I just hope one day I can fully limit my exposure of going into public and dealing with it daily.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:23 am

I cannot confirm this but somebody just told me Timmy the Tyrannt Walz wants his emergency powers back? LOL he can take a flying leap off a ....

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:08 am

A vaccinated Vikings player is hospitalized with covid.

How in the fukc is covid spreading with MN being one of the worst states in terms of new case rates, while also being one of the states with the highest vaccination rate. In the interior of the country, only Colorado has a higher vaccination rate. A handful of New England states have a higher vaccination rate, and the three West coast states, are the only states (along with the aforementioned Colorado) with higher vaccination rates. CA for instance isn't even a full percentage point higher in the percentage of their state's population that is vaccinated.

So why is this happening?

Does the vaccine actually do anything to slow the spread of covid?

It sure doesn't seem like it's doing shit.

The whole "pandemic of the unvaccinated" is total bullshit as well. The number the media conveniently never reports is the vaccination rate of those currently hospitalized.

That's a pretty fukcing important figure in my opinion. Why no mention of it? Ever??

Minnesota’s latest rolling seven-day average positivity rate is reaching levels not yet seen in 2021, now at 9.3%. There are also a reported 52.7 daily new cases per 100,000 Minnesota residents, which puts the state well above the line considered high risk (which is all the way down at 10 per 100,000).

As of Thursday morning, figures from the Minnesota Department of Health showed that about 67.3% of Minnesotans 5 and older had received at least one vaccine dose, and 95.7% of those 65 or older had received at least one dose. In total, the state has administered 7,195,503 doses of vaccine, with about 3.32 million residents having completed their vaccine series.

There have been more than 591,000 vaccine booster shots given to eligible Minnesotans.

^^^from WCCO website article that was published last night.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”