Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:47 pm

Man... Boone just ain’t Mattison or Cook. They need to bail on getting the run game going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:10 pm

Our play calling is frustrating...looks like a one and done wild card weekend

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:33 pm

Man just gutless okay calling just bad I didn’t like this game even tho Jones was my Monday night miracle to win my fantasy league now I gotta decide how I wanna spend $200

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:28 am

WTF was that!?

Defense? Played pretty well.

It's really hard to get your ass kicked in a game where you win the takeaway differential 3-0, but the Vikings found a way....oh goodie.

That was by far the worst play calling slash game plan of the Zimmer era on the offensive side of the ball. It was so bad that I have no idea how much Kirk sucked, how much was the O-line's fault (truly dreadful performance) or it was all of the above = one didn't cause the other to play any worse since they did that on their own.

The coaching decisions were atrocious....I'm talking the basic, simple, in-game decisions. The stuff like needing to burn a timeout late in the game on a punt. A freaking Punt! How does your team playing in the fifteenth game of the season fukc up a play when it's to punt? The decision to punt that last time was the dumbest fukcing choice I've seen in a long time. I thought that one punt Jason Garrett chose to do playing us was bad....Zim's was much, much worse. What was he thinking? That how much time left on the clock was for the third quarter? Or was he punting to protect field position going into the fifth quarter? Why in the fukc do you give them the ball instead of going for it? Unless he was thinking, "Fukc It...game's over," and punting was the same as waving a white flag????

The Vikings are the 'Champions of Choking,' and I've always said the only way they'll ever win it all.....will be if they're a wild card and get hot, come out of nowhere, and play out of their mind insanely good with only some glimpses of them being capable of playing like that previously in the season....because that way it wouldn't be possible for them to choke any games. The other team would be heavily favored, playing at home, until the superbowl, and the Vikes would be going into the lion's den as underdogs the entire way through.
They can't choke and lose when they're never given a chance to win.

Considering that....I think we actually have a shot this year of winning it all. It's small, but I think we have better odds of doing it than in a year like '98 or '09.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:29 am

9manfan wrote:Vikings SUCK, same ole same ole team.........................went to bed after that great 3rd Qt. F--- them....

I watched half of the 2nd Qt. and mixed a big drink and hit the hot tub, never knew the score till this morning, best decision I've made in a long time........
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

HnkrCrash
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:22 am

3 simple words you must never forget when it comes to the fate of Minnesota professional sports teams : Herschel Walker Trade
"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people."
- Ron Swanson

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:07 am

^
^
^
It could be worse than that, you could have the number 3 pick in the NFL draft, trade up to # 2 and Take Mitchell Trubisky when Pat Mahomes and Deshawn Watson were still there.........the Vikings pretty much gave the Cowboys 3 Super Bowls......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:33 am

Aints Sunday noon...what are our chances?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:30 am

Barr and Kendricks do a great job keeping Kamara in check while Michael Thomas goes for 120 and 2 TDs by halftime.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:02 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Aints Sunday noon...what are our chances?

Slim and none, thinking I'm going ice fishing for the first time on Sunday......

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”