Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: COVID-19 Stats

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:42 pm

I have zero anxiety and think it's a total fukcing joke. Let me know when your girl gets it and I'll come make out with her to prove it. Stute got it....said it was no big deal. Quit listening to the experts, they're morons who like the hype.

DD, the 3119 is cumulative. That's how many have been in ICU since March. There's only 1750 ICU beds in the state total.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Fish Felon wrote:I have zero anxiety and think it's a total fukcing joke. Let me know when your girl gets it and I'll come make out with her to prove it. Stute got it....said it was no big deal. Quit listening to the experts, they're morons who like the hype.

DD, the 3119 is cumulative. That's how many have been in ICU since March. There's only 1750 ICU beds in the state total.

Got it. Makes sense. I hope u right tho. Can’t say I’m a huge fan of Osterholm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:55 pm

Osterholm is like the rest....What happened in March was these guys wet dream coming true. Everyone wants to be famous and recognized to a certain degree. Guys like Fauci and Osterholm....people a year ago no one had ever heard of....they need to cling to the fear to cling to the spotlight. Their motives are obvious. They're not in it to help people...they're in it for the limelight.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:22 pm

Wife’s sense of smell went totally blank last night... wonder what the odds are for:against Covid positive

She was braising goose legs and the whole house smelled like thanksgiving dinner... she couldn’t smell a thing. Literally stuck her nose right in the pot and wasn’t sure if it was even cooking, seasoned, or what.

She has asthma but otherwise quite healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Quack, I hope she is not positive.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:42 am

Fish Felon wrote:Osterholm is like the rest....What happened in March was these guys wet dream coming true. Everyone wants to be famous and recognized to a certain degree. Guys like Fauci and Osterholm....people a year ago no one had ever heard of....they need to cling to the fear to cling to the spotlight. Their motives are obvious. They're not in it to help people...they're in it for the limelight.

Wasn't Osterholm on Joe Rogan podcast back in March selling his book about this very topic..........very f'ing interesting.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:47 am

As the ONLY #survivor on this website, I would encourage you guys to look at the daily MN stats. Basically the ONLY people who are dying "with" covid are the elderly. The information is posted daily. There are exceptions, but chances are if you get it and aren't in a high risk group you will be fine.

The 'Rona has been politicized to the point of no return and it's about impossible to listen to the news and get the truth. Look at the stats and draw your own conclusions.

In the meantime I will be licking door handles, suckas.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:48 am

Quack wrote:Wife’s sense of smell went totally blank last night... wonder what the odds are for:against Covid positive

She was braising goose legs and the whole house smelled like thanksgiving dinner... she couldn’t smell a thing. Literally stuck her nose right in the pot and wasn’t sure if it was even cooking, seasoned, or what.

She has asthma but otherwise quite healthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the bright side if she does have it with no other symptoms, it's then behind her for winter which would be cool. Getting sick in winter always sucks.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:16 pm

I'm at really high risk coming down from dope. You can't get sick, it's impossible. Meth stops virus replication in it's tracks.

If anyone should be worried it's me and I'm not the least bit worried.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Fish Felon wrote:I'm at really high risk coming down from dope. You can't get sick, it's impossible. Meth stops virus replication in it's tracks.

If anyone should be worried it's me and I'm not the least bit worried.

My neighbor must have thought the same thing, that is until last night. His meth use caused his blood pressure to skyrocket, along with bleeding on the brain. He is now in a coma with unknown prognosis.

Meth as a vaccine for Covid...hmm. Russian roulette with 5-loaded bullets in a 6- shot revolver might be a better option.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”