Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:37 pm

Everything is racist to democrats. And according to our president white supremacy is the biggest threat to our country.

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:40 pm

Nershi wrote:Everything is racist to democrats. And according to our president white supremacy is the biggest threat to our country.
Well Biden is white and racist afterall so yes it might just be the biggest threat.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:52 pm

lickmyvowels wrote:
Nershi wrote:Everything is racist to democrats. And according to our president white supremacy is the biggest threat to our country.
Well Biden is white and racist afterall so yes it might just be the biggest threat.

Haha true. He has got to be the most racist politician of recent times. And of course he is the one calling everyone else racist.

His son is even worse. My nigga!

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:03 pm

Nershi wrote:[quote="lickmyvowels"][quote="Nershi"]Everything is racist to democrats. And according to our president white supremacy is the biggest threat to our country.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk[/quote]

His son is even worse. My nigga![/quote]

Shhhhh we ain't supposed to talk about Hunter, you're going to catch the internet ban hammer.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:22 pm

If Biden wanted to help blacks and race relations in this country by making up a holiday, instead of Juneteenth they should have done "National Njgger Day." Everyone of all races gets to point and yell "Njgger!" at as many strangers they see and feel like. Have little Asian kids calling Mexican kids njggers....have the spicks call white kids njggers....have the white kids call black kids njggers.....

Let everyone say as much racist shit as possible and get it out of their system so they'll realize it's just guttural noises vocalized by fukcing primate animals.....until one pistol whips another or takes out a few with their car those noises caused no harm.

Words don't cause violence or social inequality.....asshole degenerates do.

It's funny how the left claims to love and adhere to science.....all hail scientific method!

Yet for being such "scientists" you'd think they'd be able to form a hypothesis over the inverse correlation between limiting things like freedom of speech and the second amendment causing more njggers to wind up dead.

It's funny how a lot less black people were shooting each other back when white people could say njgger freely and gun laws were next to non-existent.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:26 pm

This has gotta be Biden at his most racist...

https://m.facebook.com/dan.bongino/vide ... et%2F&_rdr
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:00 am

Why is shit like this newsworthy? A car got painted and two plastic signs were pulled off a fence.

Do you know how many people were fukcing murdered the same day and didn't make the news? Who decided that as a society this type of stuff is ultra-important?

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/06/ ... on-county/
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:09 pm

Really good but short interview on Garage Logic yesterday. I think her name is Heather McDonald.

She literally said what FF has said repeatedly… blacks cause 80% of crime in cities.

She also writes articles/editorials with statistics about black crime, welfare, families, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Quack on Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:13 pm

Quack wrote:Really good but short interview on Garage Logic yesterday. I think her name is Kathy McDonald.

She literally said what FF has said repeatedly… blacks cause 80% of crime ikn cities.

She also writes articles/editorials with statistics about black crime, welfare, families, etc

RIP Kathy McDonald

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:02 pm

I edited… it’s actually Heather McDonald after reviewing the podcast notes

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”