Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:53 am

Chauvin needs a new lawyer and a successful appeal. I feel like I could get him off. I've never seen a greater injustice than a good cop having his life ruined forever and 22.5 years for a dumb piece of shit njgger OD'ing while he was assisting the scene of an arrest that turned into a med-evac. Bullshit.

All these kids who think they're punk rock....they're not punk rock. Someone should start a band called, "The Derek Chauvin Innocence Project," or simply, "Free Chauvin," if they want to be punk rockers through and through.....
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:46 am

I wanna go tag every under pass with “CHAUVIN DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:47 am

Uptown is such a sh!thole

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:30 pm

I spent a little time in uptown post college. I always called it chadtown. Your pic is a perfect example.

Liquor lyles used the be the shit. Spent a lot of Sunday fundays there after raging some shows over the weekend. They got bought and the new owner scared all the weirdos away and it was ruined.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:29 pm

I can confidently say a person wearing sunglasses at night is much more likely to lose a gun fight.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:35 am

Fish Felon wrote:Chauvin needs a new lawyer and a successful appeal. I feel like I could get him off. I've never seen a greater injustice than a good cop having his life ruined forever and 22.5 years for a dumb piece of shit njgger OD'ing while he was assisting the scene of an arrest that turned into a med-evac. Bullshit.

All these kids who think they're punk rock....they're not punk rock. Someone should start a band called, "The Derek Chauvin Innocence Project," or simply, "Free Chauvin," if they want to be punk rockers through and through.....

A new lawyer does not matter his only hope is somehow a change of venue in a new trial. Minneapolis is 90% hardcore leftists the jury will never ever go for him. He was their scalp and now the feds are coming after him. I would be shocked if he ever got out of prison honestly. The jury at least in minneapolis will never be impartial. This was all about politics

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:39 am

Professor Williams says the punishment range for the civil rights charges is anything from one year to life in prison.

The doj will make sure he dies in prison. Oh to be a cop now.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:33 am

Welcome back, Bailey. You little b!tch.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:10 pm

Nershi wrote:I spent a little time in uptown post college. I always called it chadtown. Your pic is a perfect example.

No shit it is! Haha! WTF is that dbag wearing? It's people like that who give me the almost uncontrollable urge to smash the end of a beer bottle off (njgger knife) and then go and stab them.

Nershi wrote:Liquor lyles used the be the shit. Spent a lot of Sunday fundays there after raging some shows over the weekend. They got bought and the new owner scared all the weirdos away and it was ruined.

Liquor Lyle's did used to be the shit but I never really considered it Uptown. Maybe technically it is, I dunno....it's been a while since I've been there but I remember it being in an odd location just past Uptown, just outside of Downtown, and not quite in the North Loop.....it existed in an odd state of reality outside of everything. I used to take the ex there for the big band/swing stuff to dance. Again, I haven't been there in forever but I remember it being a fun place. But that's back when you could get blackout drunk anywhere in MPLS, lose your car, and start wandering around asking random degenerates where you were and somehow still stumble your way home.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:12 pm

Do y’all not see the AR he’s holding????

https://www.reddit.com/r/Minneapolis/co ... ame=iossmf

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”