Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:11 pm

When was it on? I haven’t ever watched more than a few drives ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:48 pm

So who is rooting for 49ers or the Chiefs this Sunday's SB?
I'll be rooting for the Chiefs, they sure are not boring to watch the last few games. that's for sure.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

get-n-birdy
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:47 am

h2ofwlr wrote:So who is rooting for 49ers or the Chiefs this Sunday's SB?
I'll be rooting for the Chiefs, they sure are not boring to watch the last few games. that's for sure.

Could be a good game, but that run game of the 49ers is a clock eater.

Would like to see a good game and the chiefs win. Kinda wore down on all the dynasties in pro sports.
DENNIS ANDERSON, Then, about five years ago, in 2020, there were no more ducks in the state,

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:37 am

No favorite, just want a great game ............................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 31, 2020 9:05 am

Would be nice to see Andy Reid get a super bowl but I’m not super into either team. I also just hope it’s a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:01 pm

Not really high on the list to watch...we are planning on ice fishing Sunday into the evening, if we get home in time to catch some of it well see

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:11 am

I'm heavily rooting Chiefs. My uncle has season tickets, took my dad to the Vikings game down there this year, my cousins are huge Chiefs fan, I like everything about Mahomes because honestly? What isn't there to like? The guy is a hell of a player but not full of himself. He married his high school sweetheart. No off the field issues. Works his ass off, plays his ass off....the only thing that will be unlikable about Mahomes pretty soon, if it hasn't got to this point already, is that he's going to be so universally liked and overexposed that it'll get to the point that it's sickening. Like we get it....everyone loves Pat Mahomes.....yes, I agree he's the best.....

Besides the extended family connection in KC presently losing their shit, the reason why it's easy to root heavily for KC is that they're a lot like the Vikings. They're a good team in a similar sized market that has a rabid fan base.....

....but have been consistently good, but never great.

KC has one super bowl win, against the Vikings, in SB III or IV.....so a long fukcing time ago, to the point no one in their fan base really remembers it. My uncle was like eight when it happened and my Grandparents hadn't moved to MO yet. So it happened before he became a Chiefs fan, and before he even became a football fan.

He's now 61 and despite being a huge fan has never experienced his team winning it all.

Sound familiar?

Hypothetically, the Vikings beat KC in that super bowl over a half century ago....

The Chiefs then essentially become the Vikings.

The only thing distinguishing the two teams is that game and being able to claim 'a' super bowl win....

.....in a game so fukcing long ago it doesn't even count because no one was alive, and the people that were alive are now too old to remember. Plus no one gave a fukc back then....the game was widely considered a joke at that time. There is literally no footage from the first one. They ran it on two networks simultaneously and both networks thought the game was so worthless they both used the film from it to be taped over with soap operas.

So that's the level of importance and cultural significance the super bowl had when the Chiefs won their one and only big game.

Why wouldn't you guys as Vikings fans be rooting for the Chiefs?

Not only do the niners have a shitload of riches when it comes to super bowl wins.....they also beat the shit out of your team in the playoffs this year.....right after they pulled a major upset and gave you all hope they'd actually make a run at it.

How could you not care one way or the other? How could you be that indifferent and not pull for the niners to lose and/or the Chiefs to win? Seems like it'd be an easy way to go with all the different factors.

My last reason why you should root for the Chiefs, or at the very least root against the niners, is that they're the.....

.....SAN FRANSISCO forty-niners.

The most liberal, phaggot ingested city, in the most liberal and disgusting shithole of a state is where the niners call home.

You guys are seriously indifferent? Meaning that you'd feel the same regardless of what team wins??

You'd be fine with all the phaggots in Pelosi-US of A territory getting to enjoy a second parade this year? You realize they'd be waving rainbow flags at both of them, right??

Fukc San Fransisco. They can eat a big dick.....which oddly enough for them is actually a really nice compliment. So fukc those phaggots in a non-gay way said so they don't hear it because it'll turn all those depraved degenerate men who fukc other men on........

......that's the niners fan base....and that doesn't want you to see Mahomes on a parade float going through KC eating barbecue and shit???

I would root for any team over the niners......and I'll especially be rooting for the Chiefs over the niners......

...they even have a politically incorrect, outdated, and racially offensive mascot----How in the fukc can't you guys be rooting for them? Over the fukcing niners?!? SAN FRANSISCO!?!?!

Fukc that shit!

Go Chiefs!!!!!
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:47 am

Yeah you're right God Cali is gay. Go chiefs

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Mahomes sure is explosive as a QB.... down by 10 in the mid way in the 4th, and they win by 11.

And if you watched the 1/2 time show, you did not even need to go to a titty bar with Walker as there was so much tongue hanging out, crotch shots and touches ....
It sure was not family entertainment from my perspective.

As for the commercials...
had to laugh at the Doritos one with Sam Elliot. Damn, for 75 YO he sure can move... not so much with his horse though.
Funny thing is some of my women friends already posted up close up giphs of his mustache movement.

I liked the Jeep commercial with Bill Murray - hey it was perfect for Ground Hogs Day.

As for Winona and the Square website, well that was a flop. If you do a search for the 3 minute spot of it, it's much better.
Last edited by h2ofwlr on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:51 pm

Keep hearing about this halftime show, were j Los boobs computer animated ain't she like 60?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”