Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:20 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Anyone following the Rittenhouse trial?

If you watch the news how can you not?

I'm betting he gets fukced too, just like Chauvin, "White Privilege" and all...... :roll:
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:24 pm

A 17yo boy scout shoots a violent rapist felon who was out of his mind enough to chase down and assault someone who's carrying an AR-15.....wash rinse repest with "Skate or Die" felon.....wash rinse repeat with felon with a handgun to the kid's head, who only had his arm blown off......

Let's try him as an adult [and most likely convict] for murder charges!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:51 pm

Honestly insane to see people calling him a terrorist but not rioters looting and burning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Fish Felon wrote:A 17yo boy scout shoots a violent rapist felon who was out of his mind enough to chase down and assault someone who's carrying an AR-15.....wash rinse repest with "Skate or Die" felon.....wash rinse repeat with felon with a handgun to the kid's head, who only had his arm blown off......

Let's try him as an adult [and most likely convict] for murder charges!

My guess is the jury already made their mind up like in the Chauvin trial. The same old thing they will fry him because they are scared of riots and the woke leftist mob. The trial is all about politics and nothing to do with the facts. Same thing will happen to the female cop in Brooklyn Center. She has a zero percent chance of getting a fair trial in Hennepin County imo . Minneapolis is 90% woke liberals and they are not going to be impartial jurors at all.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:19 pm

Watched parts of the prosecution and they already lost the case. Clear cut self defense. If the jury convicts him I will have lost all faith in jury trials.

I read that BLM is trying to intimidate the jury. Not surprised. Three white scum bags are shot by a white kid. BLM should stay out of it. But we all know BLM isn’t really about black lives at all.

If he is found not guilty I am guessing Kenosha will he torched again.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:12 pm

He’s not gonna get convicted

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:34 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:He’s not gonna get convicted

In theory is should be a no brainer acquittal but after watching how the jury was influenced in Chauvin who knows anymore. He probably has a much better chance getting off than Kim Potter does though. Minneapolis will burn again if she gets off and the jury will surely be told this by the mob over and over again. I think Hennepin County is one of the worst places you could imagine having to be tried as a cop.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:54 pm

Bailey wrote:

In theory is should be a no brainer acquittal but after watching how the jury was influenced in Chauvin who knows anymore. He probably has a much better chance getting off than Kim Potter does though. Minneapolis will burn again if she gets off and the jury will surely be told this by the mob over and over again. I think Hennepin County is one of the worst places you could imagine having to be tried as a cop.

Potter is fukced. She didn't murder the kid but she is guilty of manslaughter....her negligence lead to the kid's death. Yes, the kid is a degenerate and shouldn't have resisted arrest, and the cop had every right to pull him over......but ultimately she made a mistake that cost someone their life. Was it an honest mistake? Yes. The same as the type of mistake it'd be if any of us were to drive home while being over the legal limit and accidentally kill someone who was jaywalking......it being an honest mistake isn't going to stop you or I from getting put behind bars.

Chauvin was 100% innocent. He did nothing wrong....literally couldn't have done his job more textbook and what he was trained to do under the circumstances of having a perp OD while in police custody......some kid with a camera took some video that was taken completely out of context and looked really, really, really bad.

Chauvin didn't kill anyone.....Potter did. Big difference. She should lose her job and is guilty of manslaughter.....I'm not sure to what degree, whether it's first, second, or third, but her negligence killed someone....that's pretty much the exact definition of manslaughter.

That being said......I agree that the trial should change venue.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:20 am

Free Kyle!

Did any of you see the highlights from yesterday? The prosecuting attorney got his dick slapped pretty hard by the judge.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:09 pm

I think in the aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial....

Gaige Grosskreutz is required to change his name to "GAYge," and up his gage size and wear gages that read, "I'm GAYge."

Screenshot_20211115-105853_Sketchbook.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”