Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Re: Vikings 2019

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:37 am

Hansen wrote:I took my son duck hunted and didn't watch a second of football. The nfl players are in no position to talk about injustice. They are not sociologists, criminologist, or lawyers. . . most of them barely have a high school education. They are football players, mainly because they are in the top .01% in physical size. . . . that's it.

Watching football or any pro sports is a distraction from everyday life, an escape. Now they are bringing everyday life into that escape. I'm done. I've never cared less about pro sports than I do now. I've fished more, walked more, than I ever have and I'm better for it. With hunting around the corner I'll hunt much more.

Totally agree.

I used to watch like 5 minutes if I was around as I ate lunch.....now I'm done with that as well since all this political BS is part of the game now. I have way too much stuff to do outside than to sit around for three hours on the couch.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:53 am

Didn't watch a game at all, went to work and painted a car and worked around shop, got home mowed the lawn and put a chicken on the smoker, sat in hot tub awhile and watched maybe 2 plays while changing the channel when supper was ready, Phuck the NFL..........................this from a die-hard lifelong fan...........my only hope is next season when and if things get back to normal they have half empty stadiums...................
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:10 am

9manfan wrote:Didn't watch a game at all, went to work and painted a car and worked around shop, got home mowed the lawn and put a chicken on the smoker, sat in hot tub awhile and watched maybe 2 plays while changing the channel when supper was ready, Phuck the NFL..........................this from a die-hard lifelong fan...........my only hope is next season when and if things get back to normal they have half empty stadiums...................

Wow, I remember you were the Vikes #1 fan for a long time!!!

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:01 am

Stute Slap wrote:
9manfan wrote:Didn't watch a game at all, went to work and painted a car and worked around shop, got home mowed the lawn and put a chicken on the smoker, sat in hot tub awhile and watched maybe 2 plays while changing the channel when supper was ready, Phuck the NFL..........................this from a die-hard lifelong fan...........my only hope is next season when and if things get back to normal they have half empty stadiums...................

Yes I was, bled purple for many years until this PC bull$hit, not any longer, used to be involved in many NFL survivor leagues, fantasy BS and so on, not anymore, done............. I texted some old buddies who still watched the games and asked if the Vikes were going to honor Charlie Mansons family at the next home game.....F--- them....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:49 am

9manfan wrote:
Stute Slap wrote:

Yes I was, bled purple for many years until this PC bull$hit, not any longer, used to be involved in many NFL survivor leagues, fantasy BS and so on, not anymore, done............. I texted some old buddies who still watched the games and asked if the Vikes were going to honor Charlie Mansons family at the next home game.....F--- them....

It's crazy times.

Every society in history has eventually collapsed. Romans, Mongols, etc - and I bet every one of these total power house societies thought they could never collapse, just like how how we think now.

"Every society climbs the steps in leather work shoes, and descends the stairs in silk stockings" - ancient saying from I can't remember where but I think it rings true with the shit going on in the US today.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Rome didn’t burn in a day, but I bet didn’t take more than a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:26 pm

e7e035ab674d4bab8681204ab6ae89a7_md.jpg

MF'ers...

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:37 am

I want to graffiti it so bad so it's accurate.....

20200830_045118.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:02 am

Lmao

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:29 am

Think you could start circulating that on social media, maybe tag Frye and Walzrus?

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”