kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Re: Ahhhh whoo?

Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:20 am

well 20 years ago i was 5 or 6 and just started duck hunting... do you think i gave a Sh!T if the duck was a drake or a hen. NOPE you still hold you self above everybody else and will never admit when you are wrong, or say one thing at one point in time and then few months later be on the other side of the argument. Pick a side and stick with it... not that difficult. or just keep trollllllllin
official sour toe member number 52,814

lumbertick
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:43 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Here is my definition of sky busting: Shooting beyond the ballistic capabilities of the shot shell/gun AND beyond the shooters ability. .

And what special instrument do you use to determine this? How do you gain the ability to shoot at longer distances? And when you are labeling said person as a "skybuster"...how do you determine that said person doesn't have all these qualities when you are sitting in a blind a half mi....300 y...50 feet away?

You're still hiding from the "if it's legal, it's ok to do it" premise...are you saying that the world has to adapt to your standards as they change through life or suffer the wrath of your critisism?? Do you have a website so that we can keep up to what is and isn't acceptable??

Everyone has done stuff that they are not proud of...and a lot of folks remember that and it stops them from passing judgement on others...others believe that their mistakes don't count and that they have the right to pass judgement...again....it's the word I can't think of.....hypodip???

lt

triplecurler
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 pm

ducksmuggler wrote:
h2ofwlr wrote:BTW, many people do not know how much 4 buck lead is still sold in SD. Seriously. And what do you think they are using it for? Tip - it ain't for coyotes.

AL profit over cost..... there are 10 folds more coyote hunters now than 6 years ago.....

I keep 4 buck in my vehicle at all times..effective..
Ask Al how to successfully nest wood ducks, see you next season.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”