Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: George Floyds

Sat May 30, 2020 1:01 pm

My buddy in the guard is getting mobilized.

Tin soldiers and Nixon’s coming baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 1:54 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:My buddy in the guard is getting mobilized.

Tin soldiers and Nixon’s coming baby!

Talked to my oldest son this morning, in SW Mn, he was having a patio poured and guys showed up today to finish it and he asked them thought you were coming Monday to finish it, they replied ...got called up for Guard as well.....
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

bigdog
Coot Commander

Sat May 30, 2020 2:14 pm

Boarded up businesses in St Cloud last night out of precaution because a local group decided to have vigil, against Mayor's direction. Luckily for town, nothing happened, but I hear that rebels are branching out with guard moving in.
Have friends close to action, like drunk dynasty, couple blocks off lake st, one bugged out, one stayed. Some lost their business to fire.

I can't see Hwy 10 from my house but was told there was a large convoy headed to Mpls. My family is a few blocks south of Lake St. Brother said he had ash in yard, he is home with a very scared aged mother. He is well prepared should it escalate.

Jesus Christ

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Going to be a HUGE Black eye for Minnesota and the Twin Cities for a LONG TIME, Twin Cities might never recover from this.......................Good Luck landing any huge sporting events in the future.......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 2:35 pm

It’s wild that Antifa and white nationalists are working together unknowingly to cause all this chaos.

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 30, 2020 2:47 pm

Twin Cities just might be the next Detroit.....................

JayRo
Coot Commander

Sun May 31, 2020 5:20 pm

Walz et al keep trying to spin the narrative it was "outside forces" that were rioting, yet none of the evidence thus far lends much support to this theory. When are they going to admit it was Minnesotans that did this damage to their own city?

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 31, 2020 6:27 pm

Jesus you see that stupid tanker driver...he tried to plow through the crowd on i35...then he stopped. In the middle of the crowd. What a f'ing moron whether it was an accident or not don't stop they pulled him outta the truck he probably dead

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Sun May 31, 2020 8:46 pm

cstemig wrote: Where is Oprah, Kanye, Obama?

Hangin' out where no black people live!
Dominate The Skies.

Stute Slap
Mergie Marauder

Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:06 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:It’s wild that Antifa and white nationalists are working together unknowingly to cause all this chaos.

It's almost sad watching Walz and Harrington grasp at straws trying to convince us that it was all done by outside agitators. After the arrest records show that most were from MN, they are now pushing this story of "cars without any license plates, driving around without lights on and blacked out windows"........what a f'ing stupid story. So you are telling me these mystery men of mayhem, who are so sneaky they just blend right in and destroy cities in clandestine operations, drive around in the most conspicuous vehicles as possible???

It's laughable.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”