Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Delta Variant

Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:18 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Besides I get to have a colonoscopy this coming week, so on Monday I will be able to crap thru a screen just like FF! That'll make me feel real special - not!

Hahaha!

I hope it all goes well. If nothing else?

It'll feel good getting yourself all cleaned out prior to duck season. As we all know.....duck season is brutal on a man's colon.....breakfast sandwiches, breakfast pizzas, lots of shitty gas station food, and cheap machine flavored coffee and capacino.....

....we'd all probably benefit from getting an "oil change" once every season concludes.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:23 pm

This is hanging in the guest cabin....every year it seems to be more accurate.

20210827_152225.jpg
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:13 pm

Fever at 100.4 so much for the thermometer always ending with an odd decimal.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:47 pm

I was supposed to get a colonoscopy myself and covid cancelled that and never got it rescheduled.

Anyone ever hear of lower back problems severely affecting digestion and general well-being?

I still think my back is the culprit of my issues. About 9 years ago fell 12' out of a tree hanging a deer stand and I really think that when my issues started.

When I do sit ups my lower back/hips crack and pop. I changed up my situps 2 weeks ago and have been feeling better. I almost feel I broke something and if I move/flex wrong it pinches off my colon or large intestine.

When I went to the hospital 1.5 yrs ago for puking after eating and excruciating back pain the didn't see anything in blood test and imaging but they focused on my appendix. Was supposed to follow up with colonoscopy and endoscopy.

But after the last 2 weeks getting more convinced it's something in my back

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:04 pm

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:I was supposed to get a colonoscopy myself and covid cancelled that and never got it rescheduled.

Anyone ever hear of lower back problems severely affecting digestion and general well-being?

I still think my back is the culprit of my issues. About 9 years ago fell 12' out of a tree hanging a deer stand and I really think that when my issues started.

When I do sit ups my lower back/hips crack and pop. I changed up my situps 2 weeks ago and have been feeling better. I almost feel I broke something and if I move/flex wrong it pinches off my colon or large intestine.

When I went to the hospital 1.5 yrs ago for puking after eating and excruciating back pain the didn't see anything in blood test and imaging but they focused on my appendix. Was supposed to follow up with colonoscopy and endoscopy.

But after the last 2 weeks getting more convinced it's something in my back
Go to a chiropractor for the first time and they give you a firm to fill...one of the questions is if you are having problems with going to the bathroom.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:58 am

Hmm thanks interesting never been to one. Eventually I'll get this figured out but for now at least feeling better

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:22 pm

Chad quite fukcing around. Plz go see a good Chiro.
Check reviews on them of those where you live, go to highest rated ones. As not all are great Drs (just like MDs or surgeons).
BTW did you know that a Chiro has 8 yrs of. College schooling and has to do an internship - just like an MD does?

As for the reg Drs - unless it's broke - rxrays show squat. MRI is what should have been done 12 yrs ago. Get THIS done. Then any DR can get a good idea what is going on. Other wise it's like for them walking blind folded in trying to figure out what is happened/ing to you.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:01 pm

Chiro is pure quackery. They gonna crack ur back to better intestinal problems hahahahahahahaahah yeah ok.

I think u should tinker with some restrictive diets, for atleast a month, be super discipline about it, and cut way back on alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Re: RE: Re: Delta Variant

Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:39 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Chiro is pure quackery. They gonna crack ur back to better intestinal problems hahahahahahahaahah yeah ok.

I think u should tinker with some restrictive diets, for atleast a month, be super discipline about it, and cut way back on alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You must have never had a pinched nerve in your life. You're nervous system affects everything in your body. Do some research. Back problems can affect all kinds of other parts of your body.

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:10 pm

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:Chiro is pure quackery.

Irony from the man that can't even blow a duck call and talks smack about quack.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”