Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:15 am

Yeah really seems like dumb cops from top to bottom at MPD. Not sure if anyone will be held accountable but someone really should.

Sleep inertia is a VERY real thing, and people aren’t going to just pop out of it in 9 seconds.

Cops have shot enough dogs at the wrong house to the point no knocks should be banned. Seems kinda against the 5th amendment anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Last edited by Drunk_Dynasty on Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:18 am

Quack wrote:I think the whole point of the early morning no-nock is because they know the bad guys sleep with guns in their hands?

Does a “good guy” sleep on the couch at a murderers house with a gun in his hand?

**** I would. I’m in a murderers house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:34 pm

headlines in Strib today - Mpls police INSISTED on use of no knock. StP police wanted std search warrant. But Mpls Police "insisted" on no knock.
City now has moratorium on no knocks pending review.
The authors of "Breonna's" law in KY are part of review and coming up with a new policy. Breonna's Law is a result of a little girl being killed by police in a no knock entry.

IMHO - 99% of the time when used now - there is no need for no knock warrants - period. It IMHO violates our Constitutional rights. Its use is of Big Govt stepping on the neck of the average citizen as we are handcuffed behind our back face down. And that's plain wrong.
That's the gun rights, and smallest Govt possible, Libertarian in me.
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:38 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:IMHO - 99% of the time when used now - there is no need for no knock warrants - period. It IMHO violates our Constitutional rights. Its use is of Big Govt stepping on the neck of the average citizen as we are handcuffed behind our back face down. And that's plain wrong.
That's the gun rights, and smallest Govt possible, Libertarian in me.

Agreed.

Honestly? I'm kind of changing my opinion on this one. I absolutely don't think the cop should be reprimanded or anything like that....everything was done by the book, but it might be time to change the book. This no-knock shit doesn't seem very effective. There were nine cops that went in. I think it'd be a more effective way of apprehending the guy by having them be undercover and watch the entry/exit points. If he's not in there when you go in? He sure as **** isn't ever coming back. If he is in there? I'd have the cops watch it for a couple days and if he doesn't leave the building....have the super shut off the water to his unit, wait a half day, and then have him knock at the door saying he was there because there's a water issue with the building and he's trying to determine the extent of how many units lost water. If he's there? Then send in the cops once you know he's in there. Going in during the middle of the night on this no-knock shit seems retarded. About the only exception would be amber-alert or someone held hostage type of shit where you can't afford to wait it out.

The kid wasn't **** up in a Wendy's drive-thru, he didn't just take a lethal dose of fentanyl, he didn't use bad judgment....he wasn't in a state of mind where he was making a conscious decision. The kid was OUT. To where they had to kick the couch as hard as they could to wake him up.

It seems odd he's sleeping next to a loaded gun....but if I was a negroe from North I'd probably always sleep next to a loaded gun. It's hard as hell to buy a pistol in MN. The kid took a lot of time to get one...he was obviously afraid of someone(s). I think it'd be retarded not to sleep with a gun

Legal gun, kid with a job, I don't think the fukcer ever left dream world and knew he was killed.....on the bright side.

What's amazing is how this shit seems to ALWAYS happen in Minneapolis? Another weird context, controversial police shooting. That is bad luck. Probably in 999 out of 1000 times police do this shit it's the right call....those 1 out of 1000 times where it isn't straight forward seem to keep happening in MPLS.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:14 pm

16 months for Kim Potter. Let the gnashing of teeth begin!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:47 pm

I have no problem with it.....besides the fact....that.....well, I do have a problem with it.

They needed to give her at least three years or even more, make it sound much more severe, while sneaking in a much earlier release for getting out on good behavior.

Sentencing her to five years while knowing she'll be getting out in two or less would've been the way to do it. Not sure exactly how it works in terms of what part of someone's sentenced served they're eligible to get out for good behavior but I would've liked to see them try to take advantage of that dynamic more.

The bottom line is Wright's black dad and white trash dumb fat mom weren't going to be happy regardless if they gave Potter life without parole...and standing at a podium afterwords incorrectly stating how their son was "murdered" and not ever putting any onus on their son's actions that contributed to creating the situation that lead to his manslaughter death.....i.e. felony weapons warrant and fleeing an arrest after being pulled over for having expired tabs. Dipshit could've avoided all of it by having his girlfriend drive his car. I don't think they have the right to check a passenger's ID even if the car was titled to him.

The Wright family is complete and utter trash....raised a trashy kid....who died while being trash....and the real tragedy is they're too fukcing stupid to ever realize these facts.

Potter made a mistake and she's had her life ruined as a result and is paying a high, high but fair price for what her negligence caused....what a family lost due to her negligence. Potter's husband has already moved out of state....goes to show you how impossible it'd be to try and carry on any semblance of the life they had here.

The more the pieces of shit like Ellison, Sharpton. and the Wright's themselves try to make what happened a race related incidence.....

....the less and less I give a fukc about their loss.
Last edited by Fish Felon on Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Feb 18, 2022 7:48 pm

True story.....me and Tou Thao have the same attorney. Great guy!
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”