h2ofwlr
The One And Only

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Mon May 10, 2021 11:13 am

Whoa!!! You found Jimmy Hoffa!

Fish Felon wrote:......like what appears to be a coffin
God, help me be the man that my dog thinks that I am.

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Coffin's aint cheap. If you are going to send someone to the bottom of the drink why would you put them in a coffin first? Isn't standard procedure to just wrap them in plastic before you dump em? Or is that just the movies?

Maybe it is a treasure chest!

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Mon May 10, 2021 5:58 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Whoa!!! You found Jimmy Hoffa!

Fish Felon wrote:......like what appears to be a coffin

Haha! My buddy said the same thing. If it is Hoffa the only reason why I'd want to pull him up and find out would be so I could piss on him before throwing him back never to be found.

It'd be awesome if it was a treasure chest Nershi, could use some extra ching.

It's also hard to tell exactly how big it is. There are times where a beer can looks huge and going right over it, and times they look like a quarter shining on the bottom when off to the side. Due to the size and shape and it being off to the side I think it's fairly big, roughly the size of a coffin. If it was more directly in the path of the camera I'd guess tool or tackle box.

I think if I was going to sink a body I'd put them in a wood box, or crate, tomato tomatoe, and then fill it with concrete so they're encased in concrete. Maybe even dismember them to put them in the smallest box possible and then dump concrete in it. That way there'd be no chance of the body being dragged up, or even just floating. Most bodies coming out of water (drowning victim, suicide, boating accident, hypothermia, etc.) are found around 72 hours later when the body bloats. The authorities actually have that shit down to a science. They can take the sex and weight of the victim, and height since they actually use BMI, then they plug it into an algorithm with the other main factor being water temperature......

.....and they know when a body will float up and hit surface plus or minus an hour. Maybe a half hour even. I once saw/knew some guys that were cops and firefighters in a town where a guy committed suicide by jumping off a bridge into a river....and they let me know when it'd be, and they were on the bridge waiting for less than fifteen minutes when the dude popped up and surfaced. They had to have a cop sitting there for the three days but that was just in case some sicko tried fishing him out on their own or some other messed up type of shit. They had the EMT's there with the body bags and a bunch of other officials directing traffic and shit for less than fifteen minutes when he surfaced.

Point being, a deteriorated bloated body is pretty buoyant. It'd be my luck to tie a chain around a body or imitate some Hollywood bullshit and have the fukcer float up a few days later.

Wood box and concrete all the way. Dumped in most MN lakes with a silty bottom it'd be below the substrate.....

....just in case someone ice fishing with a camera or some dbag drifting around in his boat with a camera happen to randomly go over it.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Wow, been awhile since a spammer was on this site....hahahaha
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Tue May 11, 2021 10:23 pm

Crypto lol...most elaborate ponzi scheme of all time

They popping up and taking off everywhere. Including one called cumrocket in the last couple weeks. It's a bubble...all these new cryptos being started is the telltale sign

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Fri May 14, 2021 8:57 pm

CCEB1940-B599-4227-8482-B9C1C5F9F20B.jpeg

Finally got my reloading stuff set back up
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 15, 2021 6:23 am

IMG_20210515_060107627_copy_2048x1536.jpg

Didn't commit close enough for first bow attempt left handed

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 15, 2021 6:30 am

What? They look like they are at 10 yards!
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sat May 15, 2021 8:57 am

Zoomed in quite a bit...the green is 50-60 yards. Lead two were maybe 40-45...with a gun could have blasted but I'm only confident with the bow right now to about 20. But gonna practice a lot this summer so hopefully I'm ready for deer hunting this year

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”