cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Re: A Really Bad Coincidence

Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:05 pm

My brother had a great idea; let’s deputize all the Skeet Leagues and deploy them with No. 8 bird shot. All curfew violators, arsonists, brick throwers, Molotov cocktail throwers, looters, & rioters would get bird shot in the ass. This would not only make them immediately stop their activity, but would also mark them for arrests when they seek medical help.

It would be a Win, Win, Win situation. The rioting/looting would stop, the Skeet Leagues would get plenty of practice on moving targets, and the community would be safe.

Peaceful demonstrators would be safe to do what they do.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Bullet21XD
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:17 am

How about skeet shooters and Dead Coyote??

Less medical bills us working stiffs will have to cover. Cremations are cheaper than surgeries.
Dominate The Skies.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:12 am

I think 00 Buck would be better if U are looking for cremations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:42 pm

Officers getting shot in louisville after grand jury doesn't file charges against the officers involved in shooting of breonna taylor

Pretty sad

When's the flash point? Where citizens just start shooting each other?

9manfan
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:23 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Officers getting shot in louisville after grand jury doesn't file charges against the officers involved in shooting of breonna taylor

Pretty sad

Thinking that will happen after Trump wins in a land slide...............all hell will break out then......
This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!~ Carl Spackler

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:33 am

maplelakeduckslayer wrote:Officers getting shot in louisville after grand jury doesn't file charges against the officers involved in shooting of breonna taylor

Pretty sad

The BLM crowd gets more fukcing stupid by the day.

The cops were there on a warrant because her boyfriend wasn't just a drug dealer, he ended up getting charged with trafficking. He also was charged with attempted homicide of a police officer since he immediately opened fire on the cops after they came in. Kentucky is a no-knock warrant state so whether or not they announced themselves is a moot point. The guy clearly saw they were cops when he shot at them, shooting one in the thy.

The boyfriend literally shot a cop that was there on a legit warrant a judge signed off on there being more than enough probable cause.

So what do you think the officers did?

They returned fire. That's what anyone would know is going to happen. Taylor, being right next to her piece of shit drug trafficking cop shooter boyfriend was hit and killed.

Moral of the story? Several....

Don't shoot cops
Don't date drug dealers
Don't believe a word of the bullshit whatever the fukc you want to call our media....it sure as shit ain't reporting or journalism.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:44 am

I really don’t think the bf knew he was shooting at cops. He called 911 while his apartment was getting sprayed down cause he has no idea what was going on. The police work in this case was beyond shoddy and Bret Hankinson should eat a giant d1ck.

cstemig
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:14 pm

What I don’t understand is, where was the boyfriend when he fired the first shot? Behind her, along side of her, or around the corner? How is it that she was the only one that the cops were shooting at and took all the hits?

Very tragic situation, but somewhat understandable with the way it went down. Very poor procedures and an questionable cover up.

If BLM wants an “Eye for an Eye”, I hope they apply that logic to all the other black lives that are lost due to blacks shooting other blacks.
" God is great, beer is good, and people are just frickin crazy!."

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

A Really Bad Coincidence

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Now someone may want to fact check this, but I read somewhere one of the cops was firing his gun blindly around a corner.

Tragic situation that didn’t need to happen. People should def be protesting the war on drugs more than anything else tho.

Activists are calling for all 3 cops to be convicted of murder, but not every cop shot her, so that doesn’t make sense.

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Pretty sad

I believe the 17 year old FIB touring Kenosha with his AR15 already started that trend a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”