Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Re: Omicron

Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:33 am

Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I also have Covid according to the home test so that’s super rad. Just in time for the holidays! Don’t feel super terrible just got a mild cough and don’t feel the best. I suppose I could only roll around on a mat with sweaty dudes for long so before I got the covids.

It sounds like you have a cold, which is what we used to call coronavirus back when we didn't allow it to interfere with virtually every social aspect of our lives.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Omicron

Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:58 am

Man I hope so but the cold never had be feeling chilled as hell while simultaneously sweating through all my bedding lol.

Had to go and get a sleeping bag cause the whole bed is soaked.

Wack shit man lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 am

Fish Felon wrote:
Drunk_Dynasty wrote:I also have Covid according to the home test so that’s super rad. Just in time for the holidays! Don’t feel super terrible just got a mild cough and don’t feel the best. I suppose I could only roll around on a mat with sweaty dudes for long so before I got the covids.

It sounds like you have a cold, which is what we used to call coronavirus back when we didn't allow it to interfere with virtually every social aspect of our lives.

Yep I had a horrible cough for threee weeks which is normal alot of years. But of course everyone oh you might have covid you need to get tested. Of course I did not have it but people literally want you to stop your life for a sniffle these days.

kwackkillncrew
Sour Toe Connoisseur

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:29 pm

I have been sick probably 4 or 5 times since covid. Never went and got test mostly because it felt like every other cold/sinus infection my kid brings home from day care. Only way I will get tested is if something feels way different or I lose my taste.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
official sour toe member number 52,814

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:42 pm

Took second test this morning. Def the covid. Got vaccinated in late april too so hopefully symptoms will be mild.

My fiancé also has to quarantine now so she’s pizzed she has to miss family Christmas.

I wanna just lay around and beat my meat until I’m better again but I cant do that with my gal at home too. Gonna settle for rewatching band of brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:04 pm

My brother currently has covid......some friends and I were exposed to him.....

Still going to family Christmas and.........

Unless I'm unable to get out of bed because I'm sick.....I do everything that I normally would do.

If your girlfriend feels fine then she should go to her family Christmas.
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

Quack
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Started feeling crappy 24 hours ago. Running a fever and coughing.

Thankfully the home test is negative. Just a cold like the old days.

Oh, and a special thanks to my in-laws for coming together and hacking all over my house. 5 year old has it too, but she doesn’t have work or school

emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:19 pm

One of my democratic uncles has the covid. Not sure what one but he’s the old school dem, retired teacher hippy type guy that loves to hunt. He got both covid shots and 2 boosters.

Sister in law turned dem after trump and voted for Biden. She’s a RN and the whole family got all the shots from the start including the kids due to a lot of sickness with her mom and her father in law. Kids got covid around thanksgiving but no one else did.

None of this shit makes any sense.

Work is really starting to crack down about being vaxed. I feel my days are numbered.

I don’t know if the media or what is getting to me but being a smoker and drinker but not overweight in my mid 30s kinda has me thinking I should get vaxed anyway???

Everyone I know that’s gotten covid and not been vaxed says they wish they were vaxed even if all it did was lessen the symptoms.

I’m also O blood type and read I’m less symptomatic due to that.
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Nershi
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:59 am

I got it about a month ago. Pretty dang sick for about 24 hours and kind of sick for about a week. Never lost my taste and smell although some stuff tasted way different. A month later and I still have a foggy brain. Tough to concentrate and I lack motivation. I feel like Covid made me dumber. That has been the worst part for me. Hopefully that goes away soon. Had I gone back I still don’t think I’d get vaxed. Wanted to get natural immunity and knew I’d get it eventually.

My sister got it back at the start of 2020 and never had any symptoms. She randomly got an antibody test and found out she had it. When I got it my niece and bro and law did too. My bro in law was vaxed and had symptoms about the same as me. My sister and nephew never got it even though they made no attempt to avoid my bro in law or niece.

My aunt got it a couple months ago. Vaxed and boosted and she still has pretty bad symptoms from it.

I have heard lots of people having heart attacks or strokes after getting the vax. Fortunately no one that I know. All the older people I know are vaxed and I think they should be. I can’t believe people are giving this to little kids. We should be having chicken pox type Covid parties for kids to get their immunity.

Bailey
Mergie Marauder

Mon Dec 27, 2021 12:00 pm

emptymag wrote:One of my democratic uncles has the covid. Not sure what one but he’s the old school dem, retired teacher hippy type guy that loves to hunt. He got both covid shots and 2 boosters.

Sister in law turned dem after trump and voted for Biden. She’s a RN and the whole family got all the shots from the start including the kids due to a lot of sickness with her mom and her father in law. Kids got covid around thanksgiving but no one else did.

None of this shit makes any sense.

Work is really starting to crack down about being vaxed. I feel my days are numbered.

I don’t know if the media or what is getting to me but being a smoker and drinker but not overweight in my mid 30s kinda has me thinking I should get vaxed anyway???

Everyone I know that’s gotten covid and not been vaxed says they wish they were vaxed even if all it did was lessen the symptoms.

I’m also O blood type and read I’m less symptomatic due to that.

How is she enjoying her boy Biden? Is he everything she thought he would be and more! Remember he was going to shut down the virus and why many women voted for him period based only on that.

NEW - Biden, today: "There is no federal solution" to Covid.

Biden, 2020: "I’m going to shut down the virus."

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”