emptymag
Mergie Marauder

Re: .........

Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:11 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:
Bullet21XD wrote: This forum alone is proof you have no regard for other people or their property.
viewforum.php?f=16
You are a thief.

And so how am I benefitting (financial or otherwise) in any way from it? I am not selling it.
I wonder how many have down loaded music from a friend or website and not paid for it?.

So if you steal something and sell it but don't make any money off it its OK?
"You can't eat ethical." - Ron Spomer

"There's a feeling I get, When I look to the west, And my spirit is crying for leaving" - LED ZEP

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:55 pm

h2ofwlr wrote:Version # 4 . So how many versions are you going to keep making up? :roll: Sad, simply sad...

Please explain where I was wrong.
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Nelson I'd say just lock this one down.

Trigger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:32 pm

dwendt wrote:Nelson I'd say just lock this one down.

Yep. That's the answer to everything. It's a civil conversation based off a situation that fowler was involved in and I witnessed (not knowing it was him at the time). It has everything to do with waterfowler ethics on public areas... On a thread that has a topic based around the ethics of hunting on public land.

What more do you want?
"When we have as many hot button issues going on as we do at any given time, we must use a science based approach to management. It is not always the most popular, but is the only way way we can defend ourselves." Tom Landwehr, September 2013

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:48 pm

Trigger wrote:
What more do you want?

Fancy semi auto, more decoys, better boat, hookers, blow, can of corn.

sent from your under your bed
Hate hate hate hate hate hate

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:47 am

gimpfinger wrote:
Trigger wrote:
What more do you want?

I'd like Gimpfinger, the duck boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, duckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-arse, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shells he is! Hallelujah! Holy chit!

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:29 am

Trigger wrote:
dwendt wrote:Nelson I'd say just lock this one down.

Yep. That's the answer to everything. It's a civil conversation based off a situation that fowler was involved in and I witnessed (not knowing it was him at the time). It has everything to do with waterfowler ethics on public areas... On a thread that has a topic based around the ethics of hunting on public land.

What more do you want?

What I want is a couple of grown a** men to get the eff over themselves. Great we get it we heard your story, fowler was obviously in the wrong there is no doubt about it, and even as you admitted your friends screwed up a bit by not have a light on.

He won't admit it was him and you won't stop saying it was him so what's the point?

The reason I say lock It down is cause you to keep running in circle with it. Once again we get it. It's not a civil conversation it's one man saying you keep lying about it and you ask him how you're lying.

Real productive thread.

dwendt
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:33 am

Then again why should I be surprised it's the effin internet.

gimpfinger
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:08 am

lanyard wrote:
gimpfinger wrote:
Trigger wrote:
What more do you want?

I'd like Gimpfinger, the duck boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, duckless, hopeless, heartless, fat-arse, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shells he is! Hallelujah! Holy chit!

But how do you really feel?

Hate hate hate hate hate hate

lanyard
Mergie Marauder

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:13 am

^^^If I make it out to Farm Fest this summer I'll tell you in person :-)

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”