Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Re: Post a picture you took in the last week.

Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:17 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210919/a889098d815bbe166840cc90eb5d5777.jpg[/img]
In the land of the gay, the straight boy is king. For real tho, when the big boys are eating hoppers it’s the same dopamine stream you get from LMB when they blow up frogs, but with steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

maplelakeduckslayer
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:47 pm

Probably not a shooter but may be tempting for first deer left handed. Nice to have a couple nicer ones around anyways...practiced up lefty this weekend gonna try and practice hard next couple week and get out in October
IMG_20210919_134810422.jpg

lickmyvowels
Mergie Marauder

Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:43 pm

.ImageImage

Sent from my moto g power (XT2041DL) using Tapatalk

Fish Felon
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:37 am

The STrib running an objective, factual, and very relevant piece as their Sunday headline featured story?

WTF!?

I was stunned. I just sat there looking at it for five minutes wondering if I inadvertently stumbled through some sort of worm hole and ended up in Bizarro-World-Minnesota where the media wasn't focused on brainwashing everyone in the entire state trying to turn them all into phaggots.....

Screenshot_20210923-113501_Gallery.jpg
Hate Speech is Free Speech
"Ogaa-Gichi-Manidoo"

JayRo
Coot Commander

Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:01 pm

Yeah, but the idiots in Minnecrapolis have been led to believe the pathway to police reform is to do away with the current police force. So, to vote YES. You can't make this stuff up....................

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:29 pm

Honestly the average citizen in Minneapolis is a pretty normal person that doesn’t want to get rid of cops. It’s the spineless leadership that gives in to a small but very loud mob that’s the problem.

JayRo
Coot Commander

Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:10 am

So DD, do you think this thing is going to pass? As I said, I get the feeling that even though Mpls. people by and large don't want to get rid of the cops, they feel like the way to reform is to pass this thing - giving the boy wonder and the student council the power to do whatever they want with the police force. What say you?

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:27 am

Tough to say. I think it will be close. I think there are a lot of useful idiots, in the true sense of the term, that don't really think chit through and just go along with whatever the woke crowd says in order to feel progressive themselves. These are the kinds of people that live in the nice areas of Minneapolis that don't experience a ton of crime. The kind of white person that wants to live out their rebellious fantasies vicariously through minorities and use black people as meat shields, never having to deal with any of the actual consequences.

But there are also a lot of people that live in not so nice areas that just want safety. However, and there's a lot of ways up unpack this, but I really don't find the Minneapolis police force the most professional. I do think think there is A LOT of room for improvement. That said, the "defund" and "abolish" crowds have chit for brains.

Full disclosure: I no longer live in Minneapolis. City isn't cool when you're in you're mid-30s and not single.

JayRo
Coot Commander

Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:50 am

I did not realize you had relocated. Good for you.

Drunk_Dynasty
Mergie Marauder

Post a picture you took in the last week.

Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:24 am

Thanks! Yup moved at the end of August. Living in Elko now. Feels good coming home from fishing late at night knowing I don’t have to unpack and worry about shit getting stolen from my truck. The commute sucks but there isn’t really anything besides that I miss about living there. I kinda miss my plants and the birds I fed tho.

Return to “MNFOWL's Misguided Children”